Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm in the process of doing an "extended test drive" of a 2010 coupe 2.0t with 50k on the clock. She is a 1 owner that was bought and traded at the local Hyundai dealer. The color is lime green and the options are pretty basic(sunroof, 6-speed). Original list was for 17991. I've got them down to 16250 at 4.5 interest.

So far I'm loving the car. Current vehicle is a Nissan Sentra Ser Spec-V. I've been outfitting it with a t3/t4 50 trim but had a change of heart. I've been doing this tuner car thing for a long time and am ready for a car that is already setup the way I want.

I am married with two wonderful children. I work as a corporate pilot of a small government contractor. I think this car would not only fit my current lifestyle but also my desires as far as a car.

Thanks everyone!

·
Modified Passion Car Club
255 Posts
:gc-smiley-sign-i-ag Welcome to the forums first place to look around is the exterior forums and the regional area where you live forum to meet and hang with other GC lovers.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome! You won't make a mistake with the car, especially considering the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts