Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 2560 Posts

·
Socal Celebrity
275 Posts
Don't cry. I know its time to bust out the camera...:( I'm working on it, I'm just out of ideas for where to park it, what to wear and what kind of shots to take. Now accepting suggestions. Keep them "semi-clean"
semi-clean? HAHA you crack me up :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
I would think the pictures would need to be in keeping with the original title.

·
Registered
352 Posts
And to keep it relevant. Four shots of my girl, one still shot and three shots of her "ass" in action.

She just gets better with age!

·
Knows some stuff...
6,852 Posts
And to keep it relevant. Four shots of my girl, one still shot and three shots of her "ass" in action.
lol It is funny you felt nessiary to add quotes to "ass", but not "girl", like you aren't using that term losely. :rofl:

·
Registered
542 Posts
No offence to people who like to modify the appearance of their car but Choccy's pictures show how hot the GC is bone stock.

I was reading an article that said Hyundai didn't build the GC as a car to sell to the masses but to prove that Hyundai was capable of building a car like that.

·
on german Autobahn
429 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
No offence to people who like to modify the appearance of their car but Choccy's pictures show how hot the GC is bone stock...
Dude! You made my Gen blush by her Brembos!

·
Registered
352 Posts
lol It is funny you felt nessiary to add quotes to "ass", but not "girl", like you aren't using that term losely. :rofl:
That's a good point. Why did I do that? LOL! Personification is a weird thing.

·
Banned
627 Posts

My R-Spec

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
ok back on track

this is my fav ass shot from a member on here
I usually can't stand LRG coupes but I really like this shot!

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
I agree with GCKid about the LRG, and the rest of the shots look great as well.

201 - 220 of 2560 Posts