Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Ordered mine the other day from the factory, $24,059 for a Baset 2.0 T out the door taxes in. Paid $300 over invoice. When do you usually get a confirmation that the factory will build one? Not inquiring about the VIN, I heard they give the dealer some sort of reference number in place of the VIN until it is actually produced?

· Premium Member
425 Posts
28.5k OTD for a black premium 2.0T manual with free tints :) hope its a good deal lol

· Registered
25 Posts
Ordered mine the other day from the factory, $24,059 for a Baset 2.0 T out the door taxes in. Paid $300 over invoice. When do you usually get a confirmation that the factory will build one? Not inquiring about the VIN, I heard they give the dealer some sort of reference number in place of the VIN until it is actually produced?
Price seems a bit high. I assume it the base manual. Was there any extras, like admin fee or rust proof/tire protection?. I paid $23,360, which was $350 over invoice. So where's your extra $700?

· Registered
19 Posts
Price seems a bit high. I assume it the base manual. Was there any extras, like admin fee or rust proof/tire protection?. I paid $23,360, which was $350 over invoice. So where's your extra $700?
Had the stupid OMVIC fee which I tried to argue over for like 10 minutes but they would not budge. Oh and wheel locks which I am going to have them remove since $75 is a bit steep.

· Registered
3 Posts
i got a quote today for a 2.0T base manual
$23000 all in with free tint (worth $200)
the 2.0T base manual is totally OOS in ONT
or add $500 more if i want the car fast from other provinces

i want the white or dark blue tho...:hsugh:

· Registered
25 Posts
i got a quote today for a 2.0T base manual
$23000 all in with free tint (worth $200)
the 2.0T base manual is totally OOS in ONT
or add $500 more if i want the car fast from other provinces

i want the white or dark blue tho...:hsugh:
I wanted the dark blue as well. had to settle on second choice of grey and they had to drive it 140KM from another dealer. My dealer told me that the factory has stopped 2010 to switch over to 2011 production. would make sence if they are to be in showroom in September.

· Registered
19 Posts
brand new car tho~

still thinking should i pay $500 more for the white or blue one from other provinces within 1-2 weeks

or wait for 1-2 months from korea

or get another colors.... :dunno:
Depends whether you have a ride until you get the GC. If you do then I would have one brought in from the factory (thats what I'm doing). If you don't then I would prob grab one from out of province.

· tadam!
2,572 Posts
23 395.60$ out the door
but they cant find any white or grey...
as matter a fact im not even sure there are still bsae 2.0t in qc or ontario

· Registered
2,243 Posts
Control Freak!
Thats a ridiculous deal!

Did you buy a demo?
That includes taxes and delieveries and everything?
Thats nearly impossible!!

Good job
I traded in a car that was Canadian Black book listed at 2000 max and got 3700 for it so by my math they still didn't make any money on this deal but the salesman kept talking about his "end of month" goals which ended today (15th) so I guess timing is everything.

· Registered
2,243 Posts
so $22850 + 3700 = $26550
or
$22850 + (3700+tax) = $27000~

anything between 26-27k is good for the base auto

The price of the car was $23900 (everything in but sales tax) before subtracting trade ($3700) and adding the sales tax. So $22850 out the door with wheel locks, glass etching (I refused to pay for) and ipod cable. And the trade was $1700 over black book.So the dealer made less than $900 profit (or approx. 3.5%, MSRP gives the Hyundai dealer about 6%)and I got $1700 more for my trade than my best case scenario (full black book) so I figure I'm ahead

61 - 80 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.