Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 1444 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
I get that all the time, mine is debadged with the wing emblem inplace of the H on the rear. Fkrs will creep up on me all the time to see what it is and they still dont get the "Genesis" part. My lawyer has an Vantage, same color and they do look an awfull lot alike!! Especially at speed.

·
特味! 특미 special flavah!
1,307 Posts
since i debadged my car, people were kept asking what kinda car it is...

Most people have no idea what car it is...-/- they just keep looking and start admiring it~~ LOL

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
My manager keeps asking me where I got the money to buy a Lexus lol It's not even debadged.

·
Registered
135 Posts
That happened to me the 2nd day I had the car. Was standing in the lineup at Subway, kid turns to me and goes, "Is that the James Bond car?", I looked at him and said "If it was, would I have just ordered the $5 cheap sub?" hahaha

·
特味! 특미 special flavah!
1,307 Posts
That happened to me the 2nd day I had the car. Was standing in the lineup at Subway, kid turns to me and goes, "Is that the James Bond car?", I looked at him and said "If it was, would I have just ordered the $5 cheap sub?" hahaha
LOL!!!! y didn't u get the $3.99 special? ( 6inch sub,Chips,and a drink) ? ~~

·
Just a Wannabe
40 Posts
lmao nice

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Its the gorgeous profile of this car guys. The AM profile is the same except it has a lower roofline than the gen and a longer hood to house the big engines. The number one reason i love this car is because it looks near exotic to me. This car does not have simple lines like most of its competitors. Simplicity in design bores the crap outta me.

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
lol . just today I was at the drive through of a Jack In The Box.. idk how he thought this.. but I dont think the guy saw the rest of my car, he could only see my interior from the window... and he asked... "Is it a Bentley?" and Im like.. " Its a Genesis", and he asked "but who makes it?"... and I said "Hyundai!" and he nodded in a 'thats cool' agreement lol

I get Bentley 85% of the time... even made a Bentley driver do a double take before the big Hyundai meet we had in November, when Dolce, Bobaguy, and Rpeeljoe were following me, ... I really love leaving the mystery when driving around

·
Registered
613 Posts
i remember when this happened to me too.
i've had a few occurences too. where people have chased me or followed me to comment on my "aston martin" .. and i stand confused, until i realized what they were talking about.

it IS funny though, i have to admit.

101 - 120 of 1444 Posts