One of my many drunken evenings lol

Cruise 2011

This one pretty much sums up my life LOL

Zac Brown Band Summer 2010

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
MY turn to play!

Hawt. What the hell is that line wrapped around you though?

Back on topic, more recent-ish pic of me (importfest in toronto, this past august)

I'm the dude in the middle. You can tell by the fact and I'm playing edward liquor hands (I may have a problem)

·
First 13 running ProEFI
272 Posts
Hawt. What the hell is that line wrapped around you though?

Back on topic, more recent-ish pic of me (importfest in toronto, this past august)

I'm the dude in the middle. You can tell by the fact and I'm playing edward liquor hands (I may have a problem)
Lol I'm in my fire gear.. I'm a fire fighter and that's my low pressure line to my SCBA

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Lol I'm in my fire gear.. I'm a fire fighter and that's my low pressure line to my SCBA
Nice! The closest I've come to fire-fighting is when a bank of 4 1000cca batteries lit on fire at work (was cleaning the the battery terminals with brake clean instead of electrical cleaner, spark when I re-attached the cables.. derp)

My coolness ends at the class 8 semi-trucks I fix lol. I feel like my turbos push more CFM than the ones in your shop though ;)

·
Manitoba GenCoupe
226 Posts
MY turn to play!

A fellow emergency services worker! Lol I'm a paramedic/industrial paramedic! You're the first person I've run into on here in the same sorta line of work as me. Where are you stationed? Are you FF/EMT or strictly fire?

·
Manitoba GenCoupe
226 Posts
That's me on the left. Child hood best friend on the right! (She's like my little sister don't mention anything about why we aren't together lol)

·
First 13 running ProEFI
272 Posts
A fellow emergency services worker! Lol I'm a paramedic/industrial paramedic! You're the first person I've run into on here in the same sorta line of work as me. Where are you stationed? Are you FF/EMT or strictly fire?
I am actually currently sitting in my last Emt class my test is next week :)

·
Manitoba GenCoupe
226 Posts
I am actually currently sitting in my last Emt class my test is next week :)
Congratulations! Are you liking it so far? It's an amazing job! Is there a "bitter rivalry" between the FF's an EMT's in your area too? Lol we always joke that FF's are bucket heads and us EMT's are the real heroes. (Obviously just kidding around in good fun)

·
First 13 running ProEFI
272 Posts
Congratulations! Are you liking it so far? It's an amazing job! Is there a "bitter rivalry" between the FF's an EMT's in your area too? Lol we always joke that FF's are bucket heads and us EMT's are the real heroes. (Obviously just kidding around in good fun)
I love it!!! And no... 70% of our FF are EMTs

·
Manitoba GenCoupe
226 Posts
I love it!!! And no... 70% of our FF are EMTs
Oh well that's good! I wish I was cross trained. I want my Fire training. I'm actually currently enrolled in my Bachelor of Nursing degree so I can be a flight nurse in 4 years. On a rescue helicopter. Buuuut that's a long ways off.

1961 - 1980 of 2015 Posts