Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
ThE DuDe
172 Posts
I just got the pro coil overs, sub frame risers, full rear multi angle pieces, and front super angle kit from them. im in san diego so they are installing and tuning it all for me next week. cant wait to get the car out drifting after.
i also got there wheel spacer kit and drift hand brake setup.
(and they made me a custom shift knob out of a piece of endlink)
ill post pics, its pretty damn cool and really unique.
every part they sell has some major R and D and many many reworks put into it to highly refine and refine and refine again.
anyone looking into these i can tell you that everything is puuuuuurrreeee quality.
and dan and the guys there are extremely helpful and great all around guys.
Parts shop max is awesome. I really do not give hardley and shops this much praise either, but they truely deserve it.

·
Prototype User Title v0.9
164 Posts
I'm veeeery interested in what I've been reading here. Approaching 30k on the clock and my car is starting to rattle apart. I'm going to start with a collar kit and some rear toe rods to tighten things up, and then the PBM coilovers.

Because I'm not planning on drifting the car, and I'm not going to lay it on the ground, I'd like to hear if anyone has experience using PBM-equipped cars on a road course and/or "spirited" street driving. Particularly how the handling, ride and NVH compared to stock in those conditions.

·
Registered
444 Posts
handling = perfect and if it isn't you need to adjust something. everything is right there for you to work with. zero deflection bushings and every possible adjustment means its awesome
ride = rough, firm, track car, perfectly connected to the road
nvh = manageable but definitely beyond street car normalities

i'm on full PBM everything since day one and daily driven. at 55k now

bringing this thread back from the dead

·
Registered
4 Posts
1320drift, I'm going with your wheel setup, and you went 245/40/18 all the way around. Could you go wider on the front without rubbing on turns?
My GC isn't lowered because I'd never make it out off my driveway.
Curious the widest you could go.
Thanks

121 - 127 of 127 Posts