Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Pre-Order for 2013 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Phenolic Intake Manifold Spacer

What it does:
  • Greatly reduces the transfer of heat from engine to intake manifold thus reducing heat soak.
    True Phenolic material, not cutting board material like others.
    The cooler your intake temperature is the denser the air is which leads to more power.
    For every 5 degree reduction in temperature, increases power by 1%.
    The cooler and denser the intake air that the engine sucks in, increases the amount of air that can be mixed with fuel thus increasing efficiency.
    Direct bolt-on.
    When running the oem gasket only, your intake manifold gets very hot to the touch, enough to burn your hand. When the oem gasket is replaced with our Phenolic Spacer, your hand can be placed on the intake manifold without any issues.
    We have installed both with and without OEM Hyundai Gaskets and have had no issues with either way. We do recommend using 2 sets of oem gaskets however, one on both sides of the spacer.
    USA made.

Since the 2013 Genesis 3.8 Spacer will be coming out soon I've been authorized to start a pre-order sale on the first production run.

Price shipped for customers in the continental United States is $64.99. Send payment to [email protected] via paypal. Then please add yourself to the list. Customers located elsewhere please contact me before ordering.

1. fasttallguy [PAID]
2. inertiamonster [PAID]
3. JGowen [PAID]
4. hectorpr23
5. jasonww99 [RETURN]
6. Stewjoe [PAID]
7. timbo63 [PAID]

** Picture shown is of 2010-12 Spacer, 13" Spacer is slightly different in shape. **

·
Registered
253 Posts
I am in can you get it to me I'm in Washington for few days. If not how long to get it to L1C 1V9

·
Genesis OG
2,624 Posts
Put me down. I'm in.

·
Obsessed
1,186 Posts
Take my money!

Payment sent. Can you just send it when you send my intake manifold and throttle body back, please? Thanks!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Awesome......will be ordering in the next couple of days. PM sent

·
WHITE DEVIL
964 Posts
Can I be added to the list since I already purchased the older model for my 2013? I'll be mailing back the wrong one today or tomorrow. Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
Is the purpose of this spacer to add clearance or to increase power/torque?

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is the purpose of this spacer to add clearance or to increase power/torque?
Greatly reduces the transfer of heat from engine to intake manifold thus reducing heat soak. True Phenolic material, not cutting board material like others. The cooler your intake temperature is the denser the air is which leads to more power. For every 5 degree reduction in temperature, increases power by 1%. The cooler and denser the intake air that the engine sucks in, increases the amount of air that can be mixed with fuel thus increasing efficiency.

Direct bolt-on.
When running the oem gasket only, your intake manifold gets very hot to the touch, enough to burn your hand. When the oem gasket is replaced with our Phenolic Spacer, your hand can be placed on the intake manifold without any issues.

We have installed both with and without OEM Hyundai Gaskets and have had no issues with either way. We do recommend using 2 sets of oem gaskets however, one on both sides of the spacer.

·
WHITE DEVIL
964 Posts
Yes I talked to someone a couple weeks ago. Purchased what I thought was the 2013 spacer from your site but I received the older model one. Didnt notice it til I tried to install it at an SFR tune event in El Paso.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
WHITE DEVIL
964 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey Brandon
Just waiting to hear about delivery to Washington hotel 2013 spacer. Invoice me as no time for payment

·
WHITE DEVIL
964 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.