Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
1,324 Posts
Hello there,

Unfortunately, you cannot send a PM to a user if they have chosen not to accept PMs.
I would recommend finding the user in a thread or post a visitor message on their profile.

Ed

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello there,

Unfortunately, you cannot send a PM to a user if they have chosen not to accept PMs.
I would recommend finding the user in a thread or post a visitor message on their profile.

Ed
It's the other way around. They sent me a PM but I cannot reply as they have chosen to not accept PMs.

So apparently you can sent out PMs and then block all incoming?

·
Administrator
1,324 Posts
Hello there,

Hmm, that is indeed a weird process. Which user is this? I'll reach out to the user to confirm this.
I can also get that setup, but before I get this sent to the other mods and admins, are there any other members that want to weigh in on this?
If there's a demand for the minimum 10 post requirement, I'll get it sent up.

Ed

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello there,

Hmm, that is indeed a weird process. Which user is this? I'll reach out to the user to confirm this.
I can also get that setup, but before I get this sent to the other mods and admins, are there any other members that want to weigh in on this?
If there's a demand for the minimum 10 post requirement, I'll get it sent up.

Ed
Harvey Haigler and he sent me a second message a few days ago. I think he is just are not aware?

Today I get another from a different user but they too have only one post. But I could reply to this one.

I don't necessarily want 1 posters to not be able to message, but someone who has decided to not receive private messages should not be able to send them out.

·
Administrator
1,324 Posts
Harvey Haigler and he sent me a second message a few days ago. I think he is just are not aware?

Today I get another from a different user but they too have only one post. But I could reply to this one.

I don't necessarily want 1 posters to not be able to message, but someone who has decided to not receive private messages should not be able to send them out.
I think they have used a third party app or the mobile skin which might bypass some forum rules. so he/she technically can't send PMs at all, they were just able to do that from mobile glitches.

Lee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts