Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've called in a favore from someone I've become close to and a friend for almost two years now. Senior Chris from VTEngineering. My car has been a complete mess for a while now, but I'm making a come back this year. I don't know how I'm going to pull what I want to do off. But I know, that I will succed.

Out from the ashes! :D

@ My next door neighbor's place. Eibach Springs HQ.

I went to have the Eibach team look at the coilovers, because I was not uderstanding how I was going to lower the rear. Turns out the rear was maxed out and the coilovers will not go any lower. :( FML! So I can't make the car look semi flush. I was also told that the tire to rim ratio was smaller than stock by .5 of an inch. I think with beefier tires, it would look better. But these are 20" Five Axis wheels here. How much beefier can I go?

I started working on getting my bumper fix that I messed up from Drifting at Adams a year or more ago, from crashing into a tire wall. Did the most commen fix a drifter would do. Yes...I'm killing the looks of my car. So what? I'm a ******! Its my excuse! ;)

I washed my car twice today. I called up a friend for a photo shoot today but she wasn't available. =(

Stay tunned. :confused:

·
stock car modified driver
5,645 Posts
Cars looking good George! And you know me I'm always down for a photoshoot we just need a good location...unfortunately I don't know of any lol

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GMR man...

THE OG 3 [Chris, Cliff, and Me]

...but thats far for you especially. IDK, but for sure we need to ASAP!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
you gosta do what yaz gotsa do..its only temp anyways.

·
5,645 Posts
Just let me know George and by the way text me coz I lost all my contacts again lol :mad: I'm pretty sure there are some nice settings in riverside...never explored though...I've been trying to find old or even modern buildings we can shoot by...I'm tired of always taking pictures by construction sites or near brush lol

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just let me know George and by the way text me coz I lost all my contacts again lol :mad: I'm pretty sure there are some nice settings in riverside...never explored though...I've been trying to find old or even modern buildings we can shoot by...I'm tired of always taking pictures by construction sites or near brush lol
:rofl: Nothing but contstruction sites out here man.

Expect my Resume/Sponsorship proposel soon! Warn Chris! ;)

When you find the place, let me know. We're only 20mins away from each other.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
You can always take the bottom collar off the Coilover to get a half inch lower, what size tires do you currently have on there?

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can always take the bottom collar off the Coilover to get a half inch lower, what size tires do you currently have on there?
Front: 245/30/20

Rear: 285/25/20

Same off-set wheels that you have too.

But wouldn't taking off the bottom collar kill off my spring? IS that what you did? .... no you have crazy coilovers... nvm. :bowdown:

·
5,645 Posts
:rofl: Nothing but contstruction sites out here man.

Expect my Resume/Sponsorship proposel soon! Warn Chris! ;)

When you find the place, let me know. We're only 20mins away from each other.
I'll let chris know. still haven't found a place yet. I know a couple in san diego but no way i want to drive down there just for a shoot lol i'll ask the alpha squad guys :)

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
horale holmes... I mean :hsugh: ... car still looks great man haha despite running into a tire wall

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
horale holmes... I mean :hsugh: ... car still looks great man haha despite running into a tire wall
Haha thanks. Front bumper has a lot of dings, nicks, chips. All from racing in the canyons. People kick up rocks and dust. It's just an abused little girl that can beat anyone up with all her experience... Or mine. ;-)

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Car looks GREAT MAN keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

·
I keep it dirty and nerdy
1,525 Posts
pics of the beetle? Anything done to it?

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pics of the beetle? Anything done to it?
Naw. We've painted it many many times. It used to run then my old man got really stupid one day and messed with the electricals and now he's lost. The engine is brand new and was special order by Napa Auto Parts. it has Euro tail lights and Porsche replica wheels. Interior has been re-done twice and it's using oldschool recaro bucket sears. We have a super old classic casset stereo for the car, yet to be installed due to it's condition.

I'd love to take pics but it's not running. The beetle has been an ongoing project for my old man since I was 6. I'm 22 now. Lol I've told him to give up and sale it since he doesn't have the time or the money to fix it and move onto something else. But me yelling him that is like asking for him not to breath, aperantly.

·
I keep it dirty and nerdy
1,525 Posts
Haha. I know how that is. My dad has had every muscle car under the sun. There's pictures of me when I was 5 years old spreading gasket seal on an oil pan for his cougar. He recently sold our longest going project, a 72 chevelle ss that we had worked on off and on for 6 or 7 years.

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Eibacherumba dude!

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lol

·
FreeStyle Fabrications
1,069 Posts
you should tell chris to give us an update on his cf projects :D

·
5,645 Posts
you should tell chris to give us an update on his cf projects :D
you mean the grill and the fog light bezels? I have really bad news about that. I received a text from our supplier that they could not do them. I ended up losing my phone that day (a long with my contacts) so i wasn't able to text him back and ask him why...:(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts