Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 2013 Premio Gray 2.0T R-Spec and i was searching for a quad Exhaust but it seems that for the 2013 model theres no much options anyone can help me??

·
Registered
293 Posts
Please explain quad exhaust? We talking dual tips on each side? Or full on 4 pipes from engine back? Please clarify first.

As for options for exhaust there are several options available in bolt on and if you go custom then only your pocket book can say what is and isn't possible.

Just picking a website at random here but you can see here the available options for exhaust.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe Exhaust

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Am talking dual each side am sorry for not been more detailed on the description;

·
Registered
16 Posts
Personal choice- check out the ARK CBE

·
Ruler of NorCal
250 Posts
As JT said, any "catback" exhaust from the 2010-12 2.0t will fit, that includes quad tipped variants. Go custom, save yourself money.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
I have a CNT V3, after having a Custom 2.5" exhaust and gave myself too much of a headache when driving. The CNT is MUCH quieter although 3" piping, and its quad tip heat treated.

It was well worth what i paid for it

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
I have a CNT V3, after having a Custom 2.5" exhaust and gave myself too much of a headache when driving. The CNT is MUCH quieter although 3" piping, and its quad tip heat treated.

It was well worth what i paid for it
How is the drone on the CNT?

Did you have to adjust your tips?

·
wannabe guru
1,365 Posts
Search man search! I started a thread on 2013 genesis exhaust sound. There is a million exhaust threads..and quite a few cbe options you have the cheap CNT garbage (my opinion) and then there's probably the most expensive option ARK, and quite a few in between...

·
wannabe guru
1,365 Posts
Not to mention did you look at the site sponsors?

·
xFa
446 Posts
Search man search! I started a thread on 2013 genesis exhaust sound. There is a million exhaust threads..and quite a few cbe options you have the cheap CNT garbage (my opinion) and then there's probably the most expensive option ARK, and quite a few in between...
:gc-smiley-sign-i-ag

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts
Injen in my opinion is good for 2.0t. Ark is better suited for 3.8.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
i wouldn't really call it garbage, i have it. Works just fine for me and is only really loud when you get on it, price of a product does not always dictate the best product available, it just simply means it the most expensive.

·
wannabe guru
1,365 Posts
i wouldn't really call it garbage, i have it. Works just fine for me and is only really loud when you get on it, price of a product does not always dictate the best product available, it just simply means it the most expensive.
Well i also had CNT and it was well garbage imo...fitment sucked, the supplied bolts werent long enough and it leaked.....you get what you pay for

·
Always Sleepin...
528 Posts
Like anything exhaust fitment, quality is always up to personal opinion Also correct installation plays a large roll.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts