Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone selling or can direct me to where i can find and buy quad tips for my car. I'm going with a custom exhaust starting with a magnaflow box. Thanks for the help.

·
mama I'm going fast
1,027 Posts
Any local muffler shop will have tons to choose from, thats what I did when I got mine.
I went with an more oval shape and black chrome finish

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
I have some Magnaflow tips that I can ship you. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you a price.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ill check out some other shops then because my shop doesnt carry them. and yes im interested in those. lmk the price :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
I just got some from Jegs online. :)

I post pics next week after I rock the install.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Pm sent! By the way, don't buy anything from JEGS. They are WAY over priced. Pm me if you want anything else in the future. :)

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts

·
Banned
3,068 Posts

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
those are the same tips i used on my setup too! 4.0 quad tips with 2.5" inlets. good quality but the tips did have a few fine scratches when i got them. Nothing a little polishing wouldnt take out though!

·
Registered
133 Posts
yea no big deal! and the 2.5 inlets were a little oversized for the 2.5" piping, but i guess maybe they did it on purpose so you can get the angle of the tips just right?? who knows but overall good quality and not near as expensive as magnaflow tips

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
I have some just like that for only $80 plus shipping. :)

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Well now you know to shout at me before pulling the trigger on any other products! :D. Hehe

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
ha i bought mine in july an i think paid $100 shipped.. At the time i couldnt find anyone that sold nice tips.. Sorry tom lol i always rather support a vender (well in most cases anyways.. there are several i would never buy from!) haha

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
I need double tips but with a 3" inlet, no luck finding ones yet

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts