Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking into perhaps bringing in a Gen coupe at Carmax since I can never find one local. Question is, on the 2013-2016, is the white paint just a regular white or is it a pearl/glittery type? I can't tell from pictures. I've seen some of the newer Hyundai's that are white and when the sun shines on them, it looks all glittery.
:smile:
Thanks

·
Registered
2013 3.8 Track White Pearl
3,107 Posts
Both. For 2013 Hyundai offered white satin pearl which is a pearl metallic white, the rest of the model years it's Casablanca white which is a standard metallic white. There were issues with the satin pearl, specifically with the paint discoloring on the front and rear bumper covers, which is most likely why it was only offered for one year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both. For 2013 Hyundai offered white satin pearl which is a pearl metallic white, the rest of the model years it's Casablanca white which is a standard metallic white. There were issues with the satin pearl, specifically with the paint discoloring on the front and rear bumper covers, which is most likely why it was only offered for one year.
Thanks for the reply. I am looking for a 2013-2014 2.0T so thanks for the guidance. I like silver the best, but I like white too and didn't want to have them bring a car in only to learn I don't like the color. Guess I'll be safe with a 2014 in white. Too bad they didn't continue with the 2.0 after 2014.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts