Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Quick pics of my BB GC lowered- FINALLY!

3K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  ODL1130 
#1 ·
Overcast at my location today; will update when better pics are available.

Wheels: Rear- Tenzo Type M 19x10 +22
Eibach Prokit: supposed to be a 1" drop in rear, but looks more (went from 4 finger gap to 2)
Trunk: ARK CF (I still hate the indent)
Rear emblem: Matte Black; working on custom insert

Before

After

See less See more
#7 ·
Very Nice :)

#10 ·
That's hot man! I'm lovin the rims! :)

#11 ·
Looks awesome bro!! How much was the install/how long did it take?

#13 ·
Thank you, OMEGA. My friend and I did it in his garage (not dirty); he's changed springs/suspension on 4 Mustangs and agreed that the Gen Coupe is the easiest he's done. We did not have an impact to remove the center nut in the front struts (something my friend could manually do on his 'Stang struts, but not on the Gen), so we took them to NTB and the guy wound up installing the new springs, bumpstop and dust cover for us (I tipped him $20).

There's a DIY from an Australian that we used. The rear was actually "faster" since we didn't have to change the bumpstop on the shock. It took about 3+ hrs, but we know we can do it faster in the future if needed.

#14 ·
How did you get the rear springs off? Did you disconnect the sway bar AND, if so, is that just a plastic cap on the back of it?

#17 ·
I want MOAR pics like the full body shots!

#18 ·
:DNice.....redouts would look nice on the tails

#20 ·
Still waiting on those new pics :hello:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.