Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought some 2015 Tail lights from him for my 2011 ( Amazing upgrade ). Only had about 150+ miles on them. Sent him the payment in full on Monday Dec 8th and were at my door Dec 11th in immaculate condition I might add. Anyways i know he is currently selling some factory wheels and rotors(Brembo) my advice don't be scared about buying from him hes an awesome seller and great guy too. Once again thanks a lot @R=SPEC_T

·
ThE DuDe
172 Posts
thanks man for the words. i could also say the same great things for you as a buyer. im so happy we both got some cool tail lights now. you gotta send me some pics of what yours look like now, and ill do the same. the headers, dp's, and cnt exhaust is getting installed tomorrow too. im just so stoked on these cars in general. mine, yours, and everyones gen's.
take care and ill talk with ya later.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks R=spec items as described.. Appreciated contacting me as soon as you were able to!! A++ seller

·
Obsessed
1,176 Posts
Has anyone heard from R=SPEC_T recently?!? I sent $950 payment for the audio setup more than a month ago, and have sent many emails and messages with no response. Did something happen, or am I being scammed? Silly me for sending payment "Friends and family" through PayPal...

·
Vroom Vroom...
1,088 Posts
Has anyone heard from R=SPEC_T recently?!? I sent $950 payment for the audio setup more than a month ago, and have sent many emails and messages with no response. Did something happen, or am I being scammed? Silly me for sending payment "Friends and family" through PayPal...
That sucks man!

I bought some wheels from him a couple months ago and things went pretty smooth and he answered fairly quickly. I hope you get it taken care of!

·
Obsessed
1,176 Posts
DO NOT BUY from this guy. Payments sent from myself and a couple others a month and a half ago, and then no responses to emails, PMs and phone calls. Payment was made through PayPal and (foolishly) marked Friends and Family, so no recourse. He stole $950 from me for the audio equipment. If anyone has information on how to contact him, in particular his name and address, I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
Just an update for everyone as WE HAVE LEARNED...

His brother identified that he was deployed to Iraq, I suspect very last minute... His brother is supposed to be handling the parts to the best of my knowledge but it doesn't sound like he's managing payments and as such does not know what has to go out and so on. I'm confident (after working with him myself) that everyone will eventually get their parts, but again, I'm not trying to stick up or defend his actions, just help shed light on the situation and why NO ONE has heard from him.

·
Obsessed
1,176 Posts
Obviously never got anything back from this guy. BTW I found out that he ripped off a bunch of people on CalGuns.com as well. I hope this guy knows he better not ever let me find out where he lives and his real name.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts