Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 835 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R1 Concepts Inc. is proud to offer Premier Series Genesis Coupe Rotors!
R1 Premier rotors provide the ultimate stopping power needed for demanding driving and harsh conditions. Manufactured using more Carbon, Chromium, and Molybdenum, these high carbon rotors offer increased braking performance and strength. A center split core casting provides greater stability. Black Electro Coating protects against rust while extending rotor life. Mill balancing and double disc grinding reduces thickness variations for smoother stopping, minimal vibration, and improved break-in. All R1 Premier rotors are designed for direct fitment: no modifications are required.

What Separates R1?
Here at R1, we take into account numerous precautions in machining rotors. We drill our rotors in house using state-of-the-art CNC machines and follow strict procedures and standards such as drilling between each vane structure. This will allow the rotor to retain its structural integrity and overall strength with optimum thermal transfers. We utilize smaller diameter drill bits for smaller diameter holes and each hole is counter-sink to add strength. You also have the option to go with slotted only or even a custom design with your own logo. Every R1 rotor that comes with slots will come with our "Diamond Slot design" (45 degree angle end points), to help release trapped debris. Our diamond slot design is also a good indicator for rotor wear.

Available Drilling Patterns
Slotted Only
Drilled Only
Drilled & Slotted
Dimpled & Slotted

FT/RR PREMIER SERIES ROTORS (ANY DRILLING PATTERN): $355 SHIPPED (NON BREMBO)

FT/RR PREMIER SERIES ROTORS (ANY DRILLING PATTERN): $390 SHIPPED (BREMBO)

BRAKE PADS
FT/RR POSI QUIET CERAMIC PADS: $90 SHIPPED (BASE)
FT/RR POSI QUIET SEMI-METALLIC PADS: $85 SHIPPED (BREMBO)
FT/RR HAWK HPS PADS: $125 SHIPPED (BASE) & $190 SHIPPED (BREMBO)
FT/RR HAWK CERAMIC PADS: $135 SHIPPED (BASE) & $205 SHIPPED (BREMBO)
FT/RR STOPTECH STREET PERFORMANCE PADS: $145 SHIPPED (BREMBO)

BRAKE LINES
FT/RR STOPTECH SS BRAKE LINES: $100 SHIPPED

Contact Info :
PM: r1concepts
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 888-712-6623 ext. 7022
Disc Brake Rotors & Pads | R1Concepts.com

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those prices are awesome, but just FYI, the Brembo's use the same part number for the brake lines as the non-brembo's.
Thats good to know, thanks! According to Stoptech they were not available. So they probably did not have a non Brembo to test fitments. So if anyone needs those sets same price :)

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
those prices are awesome, but just FYI, the Brembo's use the same part number for the brake lines as the non-brembo's.
+1.....Most excellent prices!

Looks like you may be getting my business.....any possibility of 2pc rotors showing up for sale?

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
what kind of prices am i looking at shipped to canada? specifically Ontario N1h 6J2?

thanks
andrew

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what kind of prices am i looking at shipped to canada? specifically Ontario N1h 6J2?

thanks
andrew
Hello! Sorry I thought I sent a PM to you but I just found out my PM's are not working correctly. So for now I will post it on here. Shipping for front and rear sets to that zip will cost $90. Anything else added to that, I can still ship for the same price. Let me know if your interested. I should have this PM working today.

Young

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
+1.....Most excellent prices!

Looks like you may be getting my business.....any possibility of 2pc rotors showing up for sale?
We do have some good prices! Any other car also.

We are working on a 2pc rotors for the future, but do not have anything yet. Its still a few months out if and when we start carrying them.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
We do have some good prices! Any other car also.

We are working on a 2pc rotors for the future, but do not have anything yet. Its still a few months out if and when we start carrying them.
Looking forward to it after seeing those prices listed. ;)

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
are the prices for a set of 4 rotors...or for front or backs? ty

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It says the price includes front and back rotors.

Awesome deal. I don't need any items right now, but when I do I know where go :)
Thanks for answering that for me!! YES they are for the full set of front and back!!!

When you need them let me know :)

·
Soo Many Options!!!
40 Posts
Hi,

Just want to know, can you send the G2 caliper paint kit over to Canada?

What would be the shipping price to J0P1B0?

Thanks

·
future 14 2.0t rspec
1,374 Posts
they are a good company and make a good product! i had these on my elantra before i did my five lug swap...LOVE THEM! i used the posiquite pads. 80-0 almost everyday and never any fade.

good buy for sure!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi,

Just want to know, can you send the G2 caliper paint kit over to Canada?

What would be the shipping price to J0P1B0?

Thanks
I can ship the paint to Canada without the aerosol for the brake cleaners. They will not allow us to send spray cans. So if you order it I can pull that part out of the box. Shipping to Canada will cost $15.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
they are a good company and make a good product! i had these on my elantra before i did my five lug swap...LOVE THEM! i used the posiquite pads. 80-0 almost everyday and never any fade.

good buy for sure!
:hello: thanks!! Good to hear you enjoyed our product!

1 - 20 of 835 Posts