Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 835 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Could I get a PM for price on drilled and slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads for Brembos shipped to 32757? Thanks!
I got that PM sent to you! Thanks.

Installed my slotted rotors and posi quiet pads on the weekend. Everything fit like it was supposed to and the pads are decent for daily driver. They feel the same as the stock ones did.
Thats great to hear! It should feel even better once its fully broken in. Normally takes around 500 miles of easy driving for them to break in. Try not to mash on the brakes hard within that 500 miles. Unless of course you want to do the break in procedure... which I dont think its really necessary for your setup. Just take it easy on them.

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
R1 what are the BEST brake pads? Dust/Noise aside, BEST for non-brembo calipers

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
R1 what are the BEST brake pads? Dust/Noise aside, BEST for non-brembo calipers
Depends... I cant say Best pads for 1 car because people have different preferences for BEST.

For example...

Best Track pads make terrible daily driving pads...

Brand wise...

Hawk
EBC
Stoptech
Project Mu

Best for the buck...
Stoptech

A little more detail on what you plan to do will have different recommendations.

·
1 R 1337!
366 Posts
Need a full set of hps' to 11413 plz

·
Concept Convoy Vancouver
93 Posts
Hawk HPS (non brembo) and SS brake lines
2.0T
shipped to V6B 2M6 - Vancouver

·
Registered
228 Posts
Anyone from Canada, or better yet, Toronto order a set of these yet? Curious to how much you were hit with duties/taxes/brokerage. Please let me know.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Anyone from Canada, or better yet, Toronto order a set of these yet? Curious to how much you were hit with duties/taxes/brokerage. Please let me know.
mark77ap is up in Ontario, he posted here he got charged about $25 for fees.
Alot of Canada customers have purchased rotors from us, and I have not heard any complaints of excessive duties and brokerage fees.

Again we do have some systems in place with UPS to always charge a fair amount.

201 - 220 of 835 Posts