please PM price shipped to 90232
front and rear:

drilled and slotted rotors f/r
hawk HPS pads f/r
2011 Genesis coupe with Brembo's

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Price total for Front and Rear cross drilled rotors, front and rear hawk HPS pads, and front and rear stainless steel brake lines. Shipped to 06880

·
Registered
371 Posts
Price for premium rear only drilled an slotted rotors shipped to 08734 with the black Friday sale included (20% off)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
361 Posts
>PM needed drilled and slotted front/rear with brembo's ... shipp to 17042 with the black friday sale special pls!
oh and price for SS break lines

·
Registered
100 Posts
PM for drilled and slotted front and hawk HPS pads front to 93230, 2010 no brembos 18".

·
Registered
769 Posts
Young, do you offer a perfect replacement for the 2013 model with Brembos? If so, PM pricing for the following for will-call since I'm close to you.

Drill & slotted premium
Stoptech stainless steel lines front & rear
Hawk ceramic pads
Blue racing fluid

If I can get a good enough deal fron you, I may purchase this week. Let me know....thanks.

·
War Eagle!
705 Posts
PM the price for front and rear drilled/slotted, and hps pads (brembo) shipped to 36830 please :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hawk HPS pads arrived in the mail a few days ago! Thanks for the quick response and fast shipping, took a whole 2 business days to go CA to KY. Ordered them Thursday 9PM EST and they arrived Saturday morning the same week.
Now if only my repair shop was that fast................

·
Registered
996 Posts
PM for Hawk HPS and Hawk Ceramic pads both front and rear for BREMBOS ! thanks

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
Hawk HPS pads arrived in the mail a few days ago! Thanks for the quick response and fast shipping, took a whole 2 business days to go CA to KY. Ordered them Thursday 9PM EST and they arrived Saturday morning the same week.
Now if only my repair shop was that fast................
Thats pretty fast! I was expecting 1 more day. Glad to hear you got all the parts quick~ Let me know if you need anything else.

PM for Hawk HPS and Hawk Ceramic pads both front and rear for BREMBOS ! thanks
PM Sent! Thank you!

·
dbigboi703
286 Posts
can you pm me the price for drilled and slotted rotors (4) and posi- quiet pads (4) non-brembo to 08003

·
Registered
96 Posts
Young can you please PM me a price for front/rear drilled rotors and front/rear HAWK HPS pads? All for the Brembos and shipped to 10312. Thanks!

221 - 240 of 835 Posts