Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

241 - 260 of 835 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hey Young, can you PM me a fresh quote? I lost the original one you sent me about six months ago. 2011, non-brembo, Front & Rear drilled & slotted rotors, Front & Rear Hawk HPS pads. Do I save money if I order F&R at the same time? Or makes no difference if I order Fronts only first, and Rears a little bit later? Ship to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5J 2S2.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
Hey Young, can you PM me a fresh quote? I lost the original one you sent me about six months ago. 2011, non-brembo, Front & Rear drilled & slotted rotors, Front & Rear Hawk HPS pads. Do I save money if I order F&R at the same time? Or makes no difference if I order Fronts only first, and Rears a little bit later? Ship to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5J 2S2.
Ill shoot you a PM now, but to answer your general question, you will end up saving when you order fronts and rear at the same time. Shipping cost savings alone will be worth it. Plus the rotors front and rear is slightly cheaper then just getting fronts.

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Quotes for

Drilled Brembo Rotors Fronts with Hawk HP+ to 06811, if you have EBC yellowstuff and it's cheaper, I'll take that quote instead. Front only.

Drilled Brembo Rotors Front and Rear with Hawk HP+ to 06811, again if EBC yellowstuff is cheaper quote me on those pads instead. Front and rear.

·
///H Power
866 Posts
Drilled Brembo rotors to L6H 3N1, Oakville, ON, Canada

·
Registered
119 Posts
Pm price for drilled only brembo w/ stoptech pads (or ebc reds if you can get them) and ss lines to 14303. Can you send price for cryo and non-cryo rotors?

Cheers
Ben

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do the premium rotors have the groves for the 2 screws that attach to the nuckle to sustain the rotor? or they dont need that? the product picture don't show the 2 holes only the 5 spoke holes.

·
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
829 Posts
PM quote for brembo front/rear drilled & slotted rotors and stoptech pads to 20170. Thanks.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Do the premium rotors have the groves for the 2 screws that attach to the nuckle to sustain the rotor? or they dont need that? the product picture don't show the 2 holes only the 5 spoke holes.
Those 2 screw holes aren't really necessary as the rims with lug nuts provide enough force to keep the rotors in place when driving. I had an RSX and didn't use the screw holes and my rotors were fine. No vibration or anything.

·
Registered
386 Posts
hey. If I have non-brembo brakes, can i use these rotors to switch into brembo brakes??

241 - 260 of 835 Posts