Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

261 - 280 of 835 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Those 2 screw holes aren't really necessary as the rims with lug nuts provide enough force to keep the rotors in place when driving. I had an RSX and didn't use the screw holes and my rotors were fine. No vibration or anything.
Yes they have screw holes just installed these 2 weeks ago or so

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
PM for quote on drilled & slotted front rotors by them self & also a total for the rotors & Hawks HPS w/Brembo to ZIP 90723 please.
PM Sent! Thanks.

Do the premium rotors have the groves for the 2 screws that attach to the nuckle to sustain the rotor? or they dont need that? the product picture don't show the 2 holes only the 5 spoke holes.
The rotors do have the 2 holes for the placement screws. Although they are not necessary. I stripped my screws when I was removing it, and never replaced the screws. These screws are not whats holding your rotors in place, your lug nuts are. Typically these screws are used during production to hold the rotors in place through the assembly lines.

PM quote for brembo front/rear drilled & slotted rotors and stoptech pads to 20170. Thanks.
Pm'ed. Thank you!

Those 2 screw holes aren't really necessary as the rims with lug nuts provide enough force to keep the rotors in place when driving. I had an RSX and didn't use the screw holes and my rotors were fine. No vibration or anything.
:gc-smiley-sign-i-ag

hey. If I have non-brembo brakes, can i use these rotors to switch into brembo brakes??
Yes, and no.... there will be plenty of discussions on the forum about this. But brief summary....

Yes you can use the Brembo discs, but you would need the Brembo calipers to go with them. They pretty much bolt on with the exception of the rear. There will be some modifications needed to the rear dust shields. Other then that they bolt right up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you very much I appreciate your response. Considering your quotes I would like to order a front rotor set ($225) and a front Hawk HPS pad set($100) for Brembo brakes. Unfortunately I'm still new in this forum and I'm not allowed to send PM's back, would calling you to give you my personal info a better option? If so what number can I reach you in? And would you still consider this quote valid through the phone? Or what other options do you consider to finalize this purchase.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Thank you very much I appreciate your response. Considering your quotes I would like to order a front rotor set ($225) and a front Hawk HPS pad set($100) for Brembo brakes. Unfortunately I'm still new in this forum and I'm not allowed to send PM's back, would calling you to give you my personal info a better option? If so what number can I reach you in? And would you still consider this quote valid through the phone? Or what other options do you consider to finalize this purchase.
Here is there website...R1Concepts - OEM, Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors - Brake Pads - Brake Calipers
Phone Tel: 714-777-2323
General Email - [email protected]

In case you need it.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
You can reach me by several ways. Email, or phone if needed to be.
All the contact info was on my sig down below each post :)

But here it is~

Email - [email protected]
Phone - 888-712-6623 x7017

Or you can contact the general line if your having issues contacting us as Mclovin50 generously pointed out.

Here is there website...R1Concepts - OEM, Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors - Brake Pads - Brake Calipers
Phone Tel: 714-777-2323
General Email - [email protected]

In case you need it.
Thanks for helping out :bowdown:

·
Registered
132 Posts
cross drilled brembo front/rear for '13 with stoptech brembo pad front/rear 94015.

·
POV Futografee
2,407 Posts
I'm assuming that the nothing changed for the '13's lol PM for front and rear, slotted and drilled (w/ Brembo's) shipped to 85747. Thanks!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Please pm me with total price for shipping set of slotted with Hawk HPS pads for Brembos to 27502. If I get my order in today, when do you figure that you could get them to me?
Thanks,
Alan

·
My mistress is a GC!!
1,053 Posts
PM me front and rear slotted rotors Premium series to 75082, Brumbo setup. Thanks

·
My mistress is a GC!!
1,053 Posts
^still waiting.
Timing sensitive order. Please respond.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #280
^still waiting.
Timing sensitive order. Please respond.
PM Sent.

Sorry for the late reply. But we do not open weekends, and we were also closed Monday for Labor day :)

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Most PM's are replied same day or within 24hr period. (as long as its within business hours)

261 - 280 of 835 Posts