Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

281 - 300 of 835 Posts

·
My mistress is a GC!!
1,053 Posts
PM Sent.

Sorry for the late reply. But we do not open weekends, and we were also closed Monday for Labor day :)

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Most PM's are replied same day or within 24hr period. (as long as its within business hours)
No Pm received :(

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
PM premium slotted/drilled for Brembo calipers MY 10-12 Track trim to business address at 77380. Thanks.

·
My mistress is a GC!!
1,053 Posts
Sorry for that, checked sent PM, and my PM never left :squint: I have sent you another PM and this time shows sent in my outbox.

PM Sent :)
Perhaps too little too late for this week delivery or I doubted if I'd ordered today, the stuffs would be at my home by Friday.
Since I do travel out of state a lot for work so i have to wait til next month.
Just wished R1 had responded sooner. :(

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
Perhaps too little too late for this week delivery or I doubted if I'd ordered today, the stuffs would be at my home by Friday.
Only if you were on the west coast... for sure get it by Friday. But any where else will be longer then that. Im sorry about the delay. But again with the weekend and holiday it does happen. Even if the order was placed Tuesday(first business day of the week, it wont get to the east coast by Friday. We do our best to try and keep things speedy, but sometimes a bit out of our control. Keep us in mind when your ready and hopefully response time would be sooner.

·
My mistress is a GC!!
1,053 Posts
Only if you were on the west coast... for sure get it by Friday. But any where else will be longer then that. Im sorry about the delay. But again with the weekend and holiday it does happen. Even if the order was placed Tuesday(first business day of the week, it wont get to the east coast by Friday. We do our best to try and keep things speedy, but sometimes a bit out of our control. Keep us in mind when your ready and hopefully response time would be sooner.
Appreciate the kind words and a PM sent.
You carry EBC redstuff pads right?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
Appreciate the kind words and a PM sent.
You carry EBC redstuff pads right?
:eek: no... ebc... Sorry!

Hopefully in the near future, as we are working towards carrying their products.

·
My mistress is a GC!!
1,053 Posts
What pads would you recommend mostly for dd and some occasional spirit driving that are as good as EBC?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
Well kinda of depends.. What is it about EBC red stuff you like?

The reason why I ask, everyone has different needs and wants when it comes down to brake pads, and can be a bit tricky to recommend sometimes. Best pad for you maybe different from my suggestions.

But from my understanding, EBC redstuff is a ceramic compound. Typcially ceramics are great for daily drivers who wants minimal dust and noise. Not the best performing pads, but thats the trade off you have to make.

So something comperable, will be the Posi Quiet Ceramics. Offers low dust, decent performance, at an amazing price point.

If you want Ceramics but want higher performance, then Hawk Ceramics is the way to go. They cost a bit more, will create a bit more brake dust, but will offer a bit more performance.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
Sorry about that!! My system crashed and its been hell trying to bring everything back. Still no excuse, but im all caught up now so Ill respond to your PM now. Thank you for your patients.

·
Registered
34 Posts
yup i know im gonna get flammed for this but if i buy a 2013 r spec it has the brembo calipers. Does the 2012 pads fit the 2013?

·
(Tony)
928 Posts
Hello R1 Concepts!

Do you ship to Toronto Canada?. I'm looking to get a set of Rotors and pads soon. How much would you think the shipping would be with taxes and border fees?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #300
yup i know im gonna get flammed for this but if i buy a 2013 r spec it has the brembo calipers. Does the 2012 pads fit the 2013?
The Brembo Calipers remain unchanged between the years. So as long as the 2012 had the Brembos, it will fit 2013 no problem. :)

Hello R1 Concepts!

Do you ship to Toronto Canada?. I'm looking to get a set of Rotors and pads soon. How much would you think the shipping would be with taxes and border fees?
Yes I do ship to Canada. Depending on your location, shipping ranges from $60-80. For fees, I have seen them in the ball park of $15-25.

281 - 300 of 835 Posts