Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

581 - 600 of 835 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Kevin,

How much would it cost me for a full set of dimpled and slotted rotors, along with hawks HPS brake pads for front and rears (brembos) shipped to L7A 3J1, Ontario, Canada? Tried to PM you but couldnt :/

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just gt a new 2015 Rspec.. really need to upgrade front pads on thoses brembos! HPS or Yellow stuff??? Need more stopping power and trying to avoid dust. Also what thicness i have to choose?

Send me info and price plz!

·
31 Posts
Hello R1 Concept!

Just bought a Genesis Coupe 2010 3.8GT A/T with Brembos, 65000Km. But I'm kind of a neophyte with cars.

When I brake, it makes like 3 or 4 different types of squeals depending on the weather and force applied.. and so loud that I sometimes need to close my window and I am so ashamed of braking.

I've been recommended to come here to buy what I need. I don't wanna go by trial and errors to see what the problem is, so I've decided to change my 4 rotors and 8 pads.

I am not and will never track my car, and I would say I drive my car between normally and "semi-hard".

For me, the most important thing BY FAR is TOTAL brake silence with absolutely no squeal. After that I would say less braking dust, but that would be just a bonus. Then finally braking power.. as long as I can brake I don't care about braking power.

I don't care about having cool looking rotors too, so to my knowledge, I wouldn't need holes and stripes and whatnot on the rotors. Also I live somewhere where we get a lot of snow. I don'T know if it would be bad if snow got into the holes of the rotors? Maybe it's a stupid question, I'm sorry haha.

As pads go, I have had recommended to me EBC Yellow, PosiQuiet, Hawks HPS (heard some people say they squeal a lot?), Hawks Ceramics, StopTech street pads... I am lost in all of that, and hope you can help me achieving my ultimate goal, which is totally silent braking.

I would also appreciate an estimate for delivery to Canada (Quebec), Postal code "J4W 2W3". Is there also duty to be paid on top of everything?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #597
Hello R1 Concept!

Just bought a Genesis Coupe 2010 3.8GT A/T with Brembos, 65000Km. But I'm kind of a neophyte with cars.

When I brake, it makes like 3 or 4 different types of squeals depending on the weather and force applied.. and so loud that I sometimes need to close my window and I am so ashamed of braking.

I've been recommended to come here to buy what I need. I don't wanna go by trial and errors to see what the problem is, so I've decided to change my 4 rotors and 8 pads.

I am not and will never track my car, and I would say I drive my car between normally and "semi-hard".

For me, the most important thing BY FAR is TOTAL brake silence with absolutely no squeal. After that I would say less braking dust, but that would be just a bonus. Then finally braking power.. as long as I can brake I don't care about braking power.

I don't care about having cool looking rotors too, so to my knowledge, I wouldn't need holes and stripes and whatnot on the rotors. Also I live somewhere where we get a lot of snow. I don'T know if it would be bad if snow got into the holes of the rotors? Maybe it's a stupid question, I'm sorry haha.

As pads go, I have had recommended to me EBC Yellow, PosiQuiet, Hawks HPS (heard some people say they squeal a lot?), Hawks Ceramics, StopTech street pads... I am lost in all of that, and hope you can help me achieving my ultimate goal, which is totally silent braking.

I would also appreciate an estimate for delivery to Canada (Quebec), Postal code "J4W 2W3". Is there also duty to be paid on top of everything?

Thanks!
PM sent!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Price quote for slotted/drilled for brembos, Hawk HPS pads, stainless steel brakelines shipped to 78247 please.

Thank you

·
Double Life
32 Posts
Quote for:
-cross drilled and slotted rotor set (F+R) to fit brembos
-Stainless steel brake lines
-enough ATE fluid blue for a complete bleed.

Could you list out different options (brands) for the rotors so I have an idea of who makes that combo? Thank you very much.

Shipped to 11358 (free shipping?)

581 - 600 of 835 Posts