81 - 100 of 835 Posts

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Can i just order a set for the fronts?

·
Registered
213 Posts
PM price shipped to 91604 of Hawk Ceramic pads (front & rear) for 2011 genesis coupe base as well as some rotors (front & rear) for a 2008 Subaru impreza WRX premium.

Please and thank you :)

·
Genesis 1:1
1,150 Posts
Rotors came in yesterday, and they look awesome!

Super fast shipping and great dealing with you Young! Putting them on today and will be submitting product review shortly after.

Thanks a ton.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Rotors came in yesterday, and they look awesome!

Super fast shipping and great dealing with you Young! Putting them on today and will be submitting product review shortly after.

Thanks a ton.
Your very welcome :bowdown:

Let me know if you have any issues with the install or anything else! Thank you!

·
1,150 Posts
Your very welcome :bowdown:

Let me know if you have any issues with the install or anything else! Thank you!
Dude....this one should be for you:bowdown:

Install was great, bout two hours total, I got scared on on e of the back rotors, when the retaining screw holes didn't line up.....:eek:.....but I just kept rotating and all was well.

I will be adding a product review This weekend after some drive time, but so far...I solving the stopping difference.

Hats off to ya!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Dude....this one should be for you:bowdown:

Install was great, bout two hours total, I got scared on on e of the back rotors, when the retaining screw holes didn't line up.....:eek:.....but I just kept rotating and all was well.

I will be adding a product review This weekend after some drive time, but so far...I solving the stopping difference.

Hats off to ya!
Go easy on the brakes for at least 50-100 miles. The rotors come a bit oily and let that completely burn off before any type of brake in procedure.

·
1,150 Posts
Go easy on the brakes for at least 50-100 miles. The rotors come a bit oily and let that completely burn off before any type of brake in procedure.
Sweet, I did clean them off as best I could, and just did the brake in procedure tha come with them....what's funny is at I already put about 100 mile on them already, and they feel great.

·
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
747 Posts
Please send me a quote for a non Brembo gencoupe, front and rear all 4:
Drilled & slotted rotors, Hawks HPS, Stoptech SS brake lines (if exist, or any other brands).

Shipping to v6p1c1. Thanks!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Please PM quote for Posi Quiet Ceramics for my 2010 Gencoupe 3.8 Track/Brembos, and a can of ATE Super Blue performance brake fluid, shipped to 78726.
thx

·
USAFCASE45
328 Posts
15% off???

hey man just saw on yalls website your having a 15 percent off end of year sale any way you can throw a little of that holiday cheer on to the genesis guys??? and can you pm me with a price shipped to 29152 for the drilled and slotted with brembos and hawk hps all the way around thanks man and bump for such bad a$$ rotors, and merry non denominational winter holiday :p

81 - 100 of 835 Posts