Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 835 Posts

·
USAFCASE45
328 Posts
how hard is the install on the brake lines?

·
USAFCASE45
328 Posts
and do they work with the brembos

·
Registered
684 Posts
If u have no experience then it better let someone with experienced to do it. Since u will need to bleed the brakes after change the brake lines, and yes it will work for brembo.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
:gc-smiley-sign-i-ag

Its not very hard to get them off and installed. Bleeding it is easy too... but you have to do it right. Everything will feel worse if its not bleed correctly.

·
USAFCASE45
328 Posts
can someone post a review on here and tell us how you like them after the install and break in? please :)

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
can someone post a review on here and tell us how you like them after the install and break in? please :)
I've had mine on the car since March 2011, I love them. I got exactly what I was looking for and they look just as good as the day I put them on, they still look brand new. The Hawk HPS pads provide the extra bite I wanted to make the brake pedal seem more sensitive.

The End
:)

·
USAFCASE45
328 Posts
any one know how these match up to the brembo brakes? i mean im sure they give a little extra bite on the non brembo brakes but do they come close to matching the brembo stoping power

·
Registered
684 Posts
I got to agreeed that these oem brembo are shiz, its not live up to its name. If u have the right aftermarket brakes part it will be much better than oem brembo.
Usafcase- you will have doubt doesnt matter how many people you asked for reviews because you will have spend quite a bit of money to buy it. So my suggestion is go for it and experience it yourself, i guaranteed you wont regret it when you feel the different improvement over stock.

·
USAFCASE45
328 Posts
I got to agreeed that these oem brembo are shiz, its not live up to its name. If u have the right aftermarket brakes part it will be much better than oem brembo.
Usafcase- you will have doubt doesnt matter how many people you asked for reviews because you will have spend quite a bit of money to buy it. So my suggestion is go for it and experience it yourself, i guaranteed you wont regret it when you feel the different improvement over stock.
my stock is brembo are you thinking it will be better?

·
USAFCASE45
328 Posts
well i just bought some ark rotors and brake pads from r1 hawk hps so no need for the pictures i will just post up a review for both when i get them put on

·
JK-DM!
1,374 Posts
Deal still going on? I'm looking at a set of Stoptech for Brembo's front and rear. Good to have once my OEM wear out. I can pick up too. =)

·
USAFCASE45
328 Posts
hey guys not so sure if im the only one but i ordered brake pads from r1 they came in VERY VERY VERY QUICK like next day i bought the hawk HPS for a 2.0 t with brembos and everything went well with the front brakes but the back pads were a tad to thick i may have got a bad set or something to that nature so just a review r1 has great shipping and good products but customer service is about to be tested :) im sure they will be great they have been good in the past but overall experience right now is a little frustrated but super happy with the product. thank you r1 and lets talk about the back brakes

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Hey do you sell the rears rotors only? I have a two piece rotors upfront.
Yes I do sell just the rears :) Sent PM!

hey guys not so sure if im the only one but i ordered brake pads from r1 they came in VERY VERY VERY QUICK like next day i bought the hawk HPS for a 2.0 t with brembos and everything went well with the front brakes but the back pads were a tad to thick i may have got a bad set or something to that nature so just a review r1 has great shipping and good products but customer service is about to be tested :) im sure they will be great they have been good in the past but overall experience right now is a little frustrated but super happy with the product. thank you r1 and lets talk about the back brakes
I have sold many of these sets, and have not heard of any fitment issue. I have sent you a PM so lets try and trouble shoot the issue here.

·
USAFCASE45
328 Posts
great customer service thank you young

·
USAFCASE45
328 Posts
young, you ARE "THE MAN" thank you r1 now gets a 5 star rating all across the board from me thank you again and i know exactly who to talk to if i ever need anything

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
young, you ARE "THE MAN" thank you r1 now gets a 5 star rating all across the board from me thank you again and i know exactly who to talk to if i ever need anything
Sorry!!! We had some mis-informed sales rep :( That should not happen again. But your replacement is already out the door :)

101 - 120 of 835 Posts