Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

121 - 140 of 835 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
is this sale still going on ??
once my tax check arrives i will be interested in the slotted/drilled rotors all around + hawk hps pads shipped too 08734, lmk price ty

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
is this sale still going on ??
once my tax check arrives i will be interested in the slotted/drilled rotors all around + hawk hps pads shipped too 08734, lmk price ty
Tax time! Prices listed in here is still good. I can PM you the details.

·
Registered
371 Posts
So its $555 for drilled slotted rotors and hawk hps pads (all around) (brembos)

Sent from my Evo 4G using autoguide app

·
Registered
371 Posts
Sorry to be a pain but how much shipped for just "front" brembo slotted.drilled rotors and hawk ceramics

Sent from my Evo 4G using autoguide app

·
'11 3.8 Silverstone
961 Posts
What's the best price you guys can do for the Brembo sized premium slotted rotors + Stoptech pads + Stoptech SS lines + ATE super blue shipped to 14305 or M1C 1L1 (want to compare shipping)?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
What's the best price you guys can do for the Brembo sized premium slotted rotors + Stoptech pads + Stoptech SS lines + ATE super blue shipped to 14305 or M1C 1L1 (want to compare shipping)?
I sent you a PM with the details :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I can I a price of the Drilled and slotted rotors for Brembo's with the Hawk Ceramics shipped to 28206.

Thanks,

Psy

·
Registered
499 Posts
Can I get a price shipped for Slotted Rotors & Posi-Quiet Pads w/Brembo and a price for just the pads shipped to L1W2N6?

Thanks!

- T -

·
Registered
217 Posts
what is the difference between a drilled/slotted and dimple/slotted rotors?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Yes were in La Habra California! Local pickups are always welcome. Just make sure you call me a day in advance to make sure I have a set milled and balanced for you.

Mainly its different preferences. Customer sometimes have real specific preference.
Drilled/Slotted rotors will help cool the rotors down to normal operating temperatures. But with some mass missing their thermal capacity will go down. When you take your car to the track, you may hit the thermal limits of a rotor. When prolong use at those tempertures, the rotors have a chance to crack around the holes. That is why some people like the dimpled and slotted since it still retains most of the mass.

Dimpled still retains the looks of drilled/slotted.
Drilled holes do help during wet braking. Dimpled still do help but not as pronounced at drilled. So dimpled is the medium between drilled/slotted and slotted. Hope that answers that question. If you need any clarification please let me know.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thank you for the explanation. Can I get the price for drilled/slotted rotors with hawk ceramic pads? Thanks again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can you send me a PM for Drill/slotted rotors and hawk CERAMIC pads for the 2010 3.8 track brembo? (full sets).

121 - 140 of 835 Posts