Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

161 - 180 of 835 Posts

·
Genesis 1:1
1,150 Posts
Young,

Update......Dimpled and Slotted came in, very very nice, should have gone with that setup in the first place.....replaced the Hawk HPS with EBC Reds (ceramic yes, but so far 2-3 times better than Hawk). Wanted Yellows, but the dust would have been undesirable.

SS Brake lines all the way around and Racing blue fluid....all I can say is holy S, i would not think it would make that big of a difference, but wow.

Well done sir, and you have a custmor for life!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
I believe you! I see you already referred a buddy to me :)
Glad everything worked out.

Only thing about EBC I dislike... they are very aggressive, and tend to wear the rotors down quicker. But then again there always is some type of trade off when picking pads. So long as your happy with your setup, im happy to hear!

·
Genesis 1:1
1,150 Posts
Sweet! You should be liking the EBCs cause that means rotors more frequently! Lol

Thanks again brother!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Young need a pm asap on the stoptech pads shipped to 08872

·
Registered
131 Posts
Could you please PM me a price for the posi quiet ceramic pads for the Brembo brakes shipped to 37311? Thanks!

·
Registered
771 Posts
I would like to get a package price for a 2013 Gen Coupe 3.8 R-Spec. Im looking for the drilled/slotted rotors, Hawks HPS, SS brake lines and Super Blue brake fluid......Shipped to 32824, thanks

·
Registered
465 Posts
Thanks young
finally got the last rotor delivered today

heres a few cell phone pics

the long awaited rotor

Brakes and Rotors

On car

will post better pictures later on

·
Registered
771 Posts
Just sick ! Cant wait to order me some. I got other mods before though......

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Alllllll the way to Dubai in one piece!! Your car and brakes looks great!

Thank you for posting that up~ Remember to go easy on the brakes for 300-500 miles so they have a chance to brake in. Questions let me know!

·
barely turns a wrench
509 Posts
I have a 2010 2.0t Rspec w/ Brembos

I am starting to hear the wear marker whenever I brake... so I need to replace the brake pads ASAP.

I am looking for brake pads that are the best bang for the buck. I'd love for them to be quiet and to not create too much dust.

When I touch the rotors, I feel groves in them.... Do I have to change the rotors too? I am on a budget, but I want to do things right.

Would you recommend me taking it somewhere to have the rotors resurfaced? If not, can you please PM me with the cost of brake pads and rotors shipped to 16510?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
two things: my front drivers side brakes are making a high pitched squeking sound just driving around it seems everytime i bearly steer to the left since my alignment is bearly off i think i need breakpads but not positive since it doesnt make noise when i press on the breaks. which are easier on the rotors for life HPS+ OR CERAMIC?
I want to buy slotted only rotors with brembos. do they offer any weight savings if any vs stock? also i am feeling what i think is rotor warp when getting of the freeway a type of low grumble. PM me :)

161 - 180 of 835 Posts