Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Uses Search Button
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure I remember some type of carbon fiber trim cover being sold to cover the top of the radiator where the air scoop was formerly (installed intake). I can't remember who was selling it and I can't find it again. Anyone know where to get it??:dunno:

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
I think he means something to cover up where the snorkel went for people who've taken theirs off. I am interested in something like this as well.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
subscribed

·
Registered
23 Posts
HHmm this sounds interesting... I love c/f!!!

·
Uses Search Button
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think he means something to cover up where the snorkel went for people who've taken theirs off. I am interested in something like this as well.
Thats exactly what I'm talking about. I distinctly remember seeing this somewhere and it was CF, I just haven't been able to find it again.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
We're working on something that's basically the top part of the snorkel. Just a cover to make things nice & neat under the hood. I should have info within the next few weeks...

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
I know APR makes a similar piece for other cars.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
^Depends on what you're doing.

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Brought this up over a year ago, they're called "fan shroud covers". I made a couple templates. Ill have a finished product in the spring sometime, I haven't had much time to tinker lately!

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
MTB, good call, I love the kevlar look much more than CF, but it all boils down to theme.

A yellow car covered in kevlar accents would be sick.

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Doesn't make have these available starting in July? Thought there was even a GB in the classified section

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Yes, the GB is for the entire carbon fiber air duct. We can certainly make a carbon fiber or even fiberglass "air duct delete" for those of you who just want to put something on top of the radiator area to make the engine bay neater.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts