Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I work for a Ready-Mix concrete company. I daily drive my car to work which with all of the cement dust and fly ash floating through the air it really takes a toll on my paint. Being my car is black doesnt really help much either... last weekend i did a paint correction to my car and it turned out great... i had a friend of mine who has been wanting to shoot my car for a while and i figured this would be the perfect time for it so....

here they are hope you guys enjoy them!

thanks all....

-Rick

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Love those wheels and the stance.......

Great shoot as well

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys!

·
^not very creative.
2,383 Posts
one of my favorite gen coupes :)
those rolling shots came out great.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Love ur car! Love the shots!! You the photographer? What camera?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am not the photographer... my friend is. im not sure on the camera but next time i talk to him i will ask

thanks for the comments

·
Registered
187 Posts
your car is the only one that makes me want XXR's lol very hott coupe :bowdown:

·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
I've been planning on getting a white coupe for the longest time, but this shoot is making my decision incredibly hard!

·
Registered
61 Posts
So sexy bro nd I kno u had the spolier and took it off howd u cover the holes cause i wanna take the spolier off mine too :)

·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
So sexy bro nd I kno u had the spolier and took it off howd u cover the holes cause i wanna take the spolier off mine too :)
+1. I'm planning on purchasing a Track but don't want the spoiler as well. My concern is more about the 3rd brake light though. Run into any 5-0 trouble? Hopefully I can find a member to trade trunks with when I get my car.

Sorry to go OT.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
+1. I'm planning on purchasing a Track but don't want the spoiler as well. My concern is more about the 3rd brake light though. Run into any 5-0 trouble? Hopefully I can find a member to trade trunks with when I get my car.

Sorry to go OT.

I traded trunks with Whatnot... I do not have a third brake light and as of now i have not had any touble with cops... hopefully it stays that way lol...

thanks for the comment guys! much appreciated

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts

Always loved your car man. How did he get this shot?! How fast were you going and I'd love to here what his shutter speed was using. Looks like he was hanging outside of a car that was rolling next to you.

·
Registered
136 Posts
RCK very nice car, nice mods very clean! Whats the specs on your wheels?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts