Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T and I’d like to know what the HP rating is for the rear axle and auto trans? I’m slowly adding more power and I wanna know my limits before I snap one or blow my transmission

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
It (They) can take anything you will throw at it. Realistically most modders wont add that much.

What could possible fail would be your single rear differential bushings bolt. Simple cheap fixes though.

Add the fourth bushing and buy 3.8's forged bushing bolts with squared Allen heads.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It (They) can take anything you will throw at it. Realistically most modders wont add that much.

What could possible fail would be your single rear differential bushings bolt. Simple cheap fixes though.

Add the fourth bushing and buy 3.8's forged bushing bolts with squared Allen heads.
I plan on 550-600whp for the future, long term goals ofc, but before I get started I wanna fix all the weak spots

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
You will have to redo your engine mounts with 75 D urethane. You will have to redo your trans mount with 65 A urethane. Add the 4th bushing and add the above forged bolts. (All 4 bushings -2 rear-2 rear forward.). Bilstein rear struts. Spring bags if your serious.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts