Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Rear Bumper Fitment Question - vega style bk2 genesis coupe body kit 2013 - 2016

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  icelos003 
#1 ·
Hey yall,
Has anyone ever purchased the "vega style bk2 genesis coupe rear bumper 2013 - 2016" ?
I have a 2013 GenCoupe 3.8 GT.
If you have did you have any fitment issues when installing said rear bumper?
I plan to purchase it from GCTuner if that makes a difference.

#2 ·
It is my understanding that all aftermarket body pieces will take SOME bending and modifying to make work as over the course of you owning the vehicle, the frame has shifted and parts have settled into place. This means no bumper or aftermarket kit is going to fit perfectly and will require some jockeying to make fit. As far as any major issues with this specific brand of bumper, I have no idea.

#3 ·
Thanks for your reply. That makes sense, Ive actually never thought of it like that. Ive always figured screw placement and overall size. It would be my first time installing an aftermarket bodypart. Im mainly just concerned how much "jockeying" is going to need to take place. Especially since the rear bumper I want also needs to be able to handle the back-up sensors.
Ill check out some youtube videos and see if I can find anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.