1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Shouldn't you be in bed now?

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Diffuser isn't a bad idea but $400 is gonna put you short of the GC Tuner CF and the VIS but the Sequence CF diffuser appears back in stock so peep that.

How are you going to pay? Do you have paypal?

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wow, you're a really nice little brother, I wouldn't expect any of my siblings to ever spend $400 on me, haha. But you're also a Tech fan so you've got that going against you :p

·
ehh
347 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
How easy is the Sequence diffusor install? I do realize that it is just an overlay. How does it attach... bolts, screws, adhesive? My GC is a lease so I need to take this off easily when time to return lease

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
How easy is the Sequence diffusor install? I do realize that it is just an overlay. How does it attach... bolts, screws, adhesive? My GC is a lease so I need to take this off easily when time to return lease
The top is secured with the license plate's bolts. The bottom is secured with screws sunk upwards underneath the bumper. (Can't be seen unless you're under the car obviously). Double-sided tape can be used along the top edges to snug up the fit if needed. The whole install takes about 10 minutes if you have a buddy helping to hold it in place.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I could do a Fiberglass diffuser for 400, but shipping might kill it. Its going to VA right? I could probably swing 425 shipped just to help out the killer little bro gift!

·
Registered
331 Posts
The top is secured with the license plate's bolts. The bottom is secured with screws sunk upwards underneath the bumper. (Can't be seen unless you're under the car obviously). Double-sided tape can be used along the top edges to snug up the fit if needed. The whole install takes about 10 minutes if you have a buddy helping to hold it in place.
I did not look underneath my car yet but the bottom portion of the diffuser that is secured by screws... are the screws supplied and I'm screwing in to the stock body panel?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts