Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed PBM coilover a couple of days ago and I have the car nearly dialed in besides the rear toe, I have slight toe out. I notice that the cam bolt on the rear toe arm can only do a 1/4 or 1/2 turn before not being able to move anymore due to the circular portion of the cam bolt (large washer with tick marks) being blocked by the metal arch which the end of the toe arm sits in. Is this normal for nearly no adjustment in the rear for toe? I thought I would be able to get a little bit of adjustment. Do I need to take the cam bolt out and do something with it?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
You need adjustable rear toe rods
ISR is a good reliable brand

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was probably going to get PBM adjustable rear tie rods. I am aware of them, and the ISR brand I have their adjustable front end links and catback. I was just hoping that I was missing something and that the rear wheels could have some sort of adjustment. I still feel like there is a little bit more adjustment I can do in the rear for the toe that I'm not seeing.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have also seen many people run proper alignment with stock tie rods on coilovers so I'm wondering if I'm just missing something. I've seen pictures of the cam bolt head turning more than mine does. Do I need to shave a hair off of the side of it in order for it to turn more?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Camber adjustment affects toe. When you try to bring camber into spec, toe goes out.
Many people run excessive camber.
Ideal rear camber for street is -1.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, the least amount of camber I've been able to get in the rear is -1.5

1 - 6 of 6 Posts