·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Yo check out the mods on your RV, JP the pics are very nice

·
Premium Member
58,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking good sir, but is this your meth lab or someone else's that you parked in front of?
lol, that abandoned motorhome was parked in the back corner of a warehouse we shot at, and I thought it would be kind of different :D

Pictures are so clean, car looks hot are u on coils?
Thanks man, still learning how to use the camera. :cool: I am on TEIN springs.

·
Registered
82 Posts
lol, that abandoned motorhome was parked in the back corner of a warehouse we shot at, and I thought it would be kind of different :D

Thanks man, still learning how to use the camera. :cool: I am on TEIN springs.
Hey man, just TEIN springs? No coilovers? I am thinking about putting those springs on, but, how hard is your ride? is it very noticeable from the inside?
Last question.. are you scratching easily on rampages or garages, or sometihng? Thanks!!!

P.D.: Your car looks amazing, i didnt like mirage blue until now!:point:

·
Slammeddddd
465 Posts
the color looks sick man!

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts
Very clean.

Classy & clean cut look with the grill choice as well.

Looks nice Hayden :bigthumbup: So whadoyou got in store for up coming mods?

·
Premium Member
58,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Hey man, just TEIN springs? No coilovers? I am thinking about putting those springs on, but, how hard is your ride? is it very noticeable from the inside?
Last question.. are you scratching easily on rampages or garages, or sometihng? Thanks!!!

P.D.: Your car looks amazing, i didnt like mirage blue until now!:point:
Yup, just installed the TEINs a few days ago. They settled almost instantly. Rides pretty much like stock. There is a tab bit more bounce, but nothing major. I believe they offer the perfect amount of drop, if you wanted to go any lower, you should get coils. No more road noise then normal. I have a HKS exhaust which hangs a tad higher than most aftermarket, so there is no scraping at all. Just got to be careful for the curbs in the parking lot when parking.

Very clean.

Classy & clean cut look with the grill choice as well.

Looks nice Hayden :bigthumbup: So whadoyou got in store for up coming mods?

Not 100% sure, but playing with the ideas of superlux, painted headlights, and maybe a TINY bit of CF.

·
her name is Miranda ;)
1,191 Posts
ahhhhhhh! don't make a photo of a blue coupe so yellow!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yup, just installed the TEINs a few days ago. They settled almost instantly. Rides pretty much like stock. There is a tab bit more bounce, but nothing major. I believe they offer the perfect amount of drop, if you wanted to go any lower, you should get coils. No more road noise then normal. I have a HKS exhaust which hangs a tad higher than most aftermarket, so there is no scraping at all. Just got to be careful for the curbs in the parking lot when parking.

Not 100% sure, but playing with the ideas of superlux, painted headlights, and maybe a TINY bit of CF.
Thanks for your answers man! Very useful to me. I don't want to go any lower than you do, its just perfect!
I have another question... Have you ever entered a garage in a basement? I mean.. have you gone down a rampage where may be the bottom center of your car hits the floor just below our pilot seat? That's my fear!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I know I'm kind of bringing this thread back from the dead..but I have to. You bought the Luxon from me last year. And I too agree, for a drop with Springs...those Tein's looks like absolute perfection. I have a set sitting in my closet...if only I had time during the day...but definitely something to look forward to for the weekend. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts