Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch out for RED RASPBERRY as he is a online DOUCHEBAG searching for male companionnship. He will feed you absolute bullsh*it about Hyundai's and try to gain access to your webcam so you are warned about RED RASPBERRY on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
holy cow. Forty new threads saying the same thing.

Somebody has too much free time on their hands/mind.

Is that what he/she was banned for? All these similar threads?
I’m sure it was. Also being inappropriate and belittling people. Idk what the dudes problem was if you go back far enough on his profile he actually had interest in some of these things and even helped people that asked questions then idk what happened. Guess someone pissed him off. Oh well. Glad the Karen is gone.

·
Registered
Genesis Coupe 2014 2.0T Premium
69 Posts
So glad he's banned!! Always liked this community for the respect and camaraderie between fellow members; this guy was the complete opposite. I feel sorry that he went sh**ting on some of the most helpfull members on this forum.

Gone, but won't be missed!

·
Registered
2013 3.8 Track 8 Speed
485 Posts
Weird out of the blue things like this was written. May be original account owner, may be hacked account too. Who knows. Weird though.

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,691 Posts
It's not weird. He had been here dissing all the treads. Apparently Hyundai is not his or her favorite car manufacture and blames all us happy owners for his her problems. Got called out and went all snowflake.

·
In Charge of Snacks
2,110 Posts
It's not weird. He had been here dissing all the treads. Apparently Hyundai is not his or her favorite car manufacture and blames all us happy owners for his her problems. Got called out and went all snowflake.
Red, How did you get drawn up in this/ LOLOLOL. I haven't been on here in quite a while and I have to admit it's a very chuckle inducing welcome home. Just glad now that I know your deep dark pervy secrets that I had anti-Zuck tape over my web-cam. Hhahahah, too funny. Hope you and your ride are good, Sir!

·
Registered
6 Posts
“hollysheepsht” Well the name says a lot! I have not been on the forum for over a year and the first thing I read is this guy bashin some dude about SFR on another string. WTF! I thought this was a forum about helping each other. So anyway! He probably treated his Genni the same way he talks to others. That’s called karma!
Anyway I love my Genni. 82,000 miles, never seen a winter road and still drives like the day I bought it and I beat her proper. 2016 3.8 Ultimate AT, SFR 1.5 (have never ever had an issue) and dyno tuned by Beyond Redline in Green Bay Wisconsin. Loaded with 3point8 Performance stuff, throttle body spacer, manifold riser, engine leash. Injen 4” SS intake, Magnaflow Quad on the back with custom made 3” SS all the way back, high flow cats, ported & polished, high pressure fuel pump, fuel rail and injectors updated, lots of other engine mods and tweaks but I don’t want to give away all the secrets.
3point8 Performance 391 differential, PowerStop drilled and vented rotors, ceramic carbon pads, custom built Bilstein coil overs riding on Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 3 stickers. Dyno says 347 at the rear wheels with the papers to prove it, but hey, no one is braggin. No turbo, no supercharger. She is a true sleeper! Sooo much fun.
Just put her away for the winter. Stored in heated garage every year hibernating under her blanket.
I get offers all the time but………. There are less and less Genni’s around so I think I’ll keep her until there are so few around that people ask what the hell I'm drivin.
I love all the haters! Go Hyundai & KDM!

·
Registered
85 Posts
You know, it could be time to just let this thread die out. No idea what his problem was, don't really care as no matter what people said it was used as an excuse to be abusive. Don't need that in your life no matter who it is or why they do it.

Now people can get back to helping each other and communicating in ways that help others without someone disrupting that for no good reason.

·
Registered
12 Posts
“hollysheepsht” Well the name says a lot! I have not been on the forum for over a year and the first thing I read is this guy bashin some dude about SFR on another string. WTF! I thought this was a forum about helping each other. So anyway! He probably treated his Genni the same way he talks to others. That’s called karma!
Anyway I love my Genni. 82,000 miles, never seen a winter road and still drives like the day I bought it and I beat her proper. 2016 3.8 Ultimate AT, SFR 1.5 (have never ever had an issue) and dyno tuned by Beyond Redline in Green Bay Wisconsin. Loaded with 3point8 Performance stuff, throttle body spacer, manifold riser, engine leash. Injen 4” SS intake, Magnaflow Quad on the back with custom made 3” SS all the way back, high flow cats, ported & polished, high pressure fuel pump, fuel rail and injectors updated, lots of other engine mods and tweaks but I don’t want to give away all the secrets.
3point8 Performance 391 differential, PowerStop drilled and vented rotors, ceramic carbon pads, custom built Bilstein coil overs riding on Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 3 stickers. Dyno says 347 at the rear wheels with the papers to prove it, but hey, no one is braggin. No turbo, no supercharger. She is a true sleeper! Sooo much fun.
Just put her away for the winter. Stored in heated garage every year hibernating under her blanket.
I get offers all the time but………. There are less and less Genni’s around so I think I’ll keep her until there are so few around that people ask what the hell I'm drivin.
There are haters around us in many forms. Sometimes we are able to identify them but sometimes we are not. But if we develop the mentality that haters are in fact our admirers, it would cause no harm. ‘Hating is the sincerest from of flattery “says a proverb. There are various reasons to hate a person and at times, haters do not have a reason at all to hate others. They do it just for the sake of hating others. But hating a certain name only gives them fame. Whether a person loves you or hates you, you are in their minds. But haters only hate the things that they can’t get and the people they can’t be. So, it is only an expression of adoration they have for you. In fact, when someone hates you, it gives a sense of motivation to achieve more in life and stand upright in front of them. Therefore, do not hate your haters.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
“hollysheepsht” Well the name says a lot! I have not been on the forum for over a year and the first thing I read is this guy bashin some dude about SFR on another string. WTF! I thought this was a forum about Kodi nox helping each other. So anyway! He probably treated his Genni the same way he talks to others. That’s called karma!
you said it all

1 - 15 of 15 Posts