Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searching for a couple tuners here in SoCal that have a trustworthy reputation. For my 350z I used Shawn Church @ Church Automotive but not too sure how confident he is with the Genesis so my search begins.

My mod list has pretty much come full swing so time for final install and tune. Looking to get about 330/340 on the stock block with all supporting mods currently in place besides injectors (searching for proper size to match airflow) and upgraded turbo (arriving by Saturday).

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Good luck with your search unless you have a stand-alone like Haltech . . .

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
Finding someone to work with your ECU alone is not going to happen. You would have to have a stand-a-lone as mentioned above.

I would highly recommend joining a few of the FB groups and doing some research on when BTR or SFR will be here in SoCal again.

PM Me for details and I'll send you links to the FB groups locally.

BTW, we're located in Orange County!

Will

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks Will.
PM on its way

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what kind of whp are people getting out of
-Seoulfulracing ECU Reflash
-Power Axel Reflash Module
-SFR reflash
-Dyno Jet cmd

Dynojet I understand is tunable, but is limited, I get that. But if I contact PA or SFR and give them my specs down to the T would they be able to get me in the ranges I'm looking to get into SAFELY and reliably?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Lets see.
Seoulfulracing ECU Reflash and SFR reflash is the same thing.
about the only thing you can really get with a pa module to my knowledge is a BR tune and they don't travel.
Not sure about CMD but I would bet getting that power safely out of it alone would be tough.

Your best best is to keep up with BTR or SFR to see when they are coming out for tuning event as suggested above.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry, didn't realize i double posted sfr haha

·
Registered
434 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts