Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REMAKE WIDE BODY KIT
Designed by Kei Miura of Tra Kyoto

Here it is! The moment you all have been waiting for.

REMAKE Hyundai Genesis Coupe Wide Body Kit is designed by Kei Miura of Tra Kyoto (Designer for Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk body kits)

The Kit consists of Front Lip, 6 piece fender flare set, and rear diffuser (Fits 2013-15 Genesis Coupe models)

The Kit was featured on our 2014 SEMA Genesis Coupe and is designed using 3D CAD for near perfect fitment.

*The rear diffuser requires cutting of the original diffuser to fit.*

·
Obsessed
1,177 Posts
OMFG, really?!?! Right after I ordered CF side skirts and rear diffuser?!?! This kit is amazing....

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
REMAKE WIDE BODY KIT
Designed by Kei Miura of Tra Kyoto

Here it is! The moment you all have been waiting for.

REMAKE Hyundai Genesis Coupe Wide Body Kit is designed by Kei Miura of Tra Kyoto (Designer for Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk body kits)

The Kit consists of Front Lip, 6 piece fender flare set, and rear diffuser (Fits 2013-15 Genesis Coupe models)

The Kit was featured on our 2014 SEMA Genesis Coupe and is designed using 3D CAD for near perfect fitment.

*The rear diffuser requires cutting of the original diffuser to fit.*

Good god, that is amazing.

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
This actually makes me want to get rid of my 10 for a 13+. Wow

·
Swim away fishes.
1,018 Posts
Wow. That looks great!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I need a price quote to 21223 now.......

My wife can eat Ramen noodles for 3 months

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
I see the GT wing is not included in this?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see the GT wing is not included in this?
GT wing is not included, sorry CoupeDeVille. I can get you a baller Origin Lab GT wing to go along with this kit though!

I don't need food just this kit

And no pm received
Our apologies for the late reply Sewer. We were out of the office preparing for Formula Drift Orlando. I resent a PM your way.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Would also like a price quote for the front/rear fender flares and separate quote on front lip........77008

What materials are they made from? Do they install over the front fender or is this a replacement fender? Thanks

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would also like a price quote for the front/rear fender flares and separate quote on front lip........77008

What materials are they made from? Do they install over the front fender or is this a replacement fender? Thanks
Just sent PM your way. Material is FRP. The front and rear fenders are installed over original fender.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
This is the kit BTR had at SEMA right?

Quick question, once you install the fender flares how do you get the front bumper off? Are those bolts or rivets?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is the kit BTR had at SEMA right?

Quick question, once you install the fender flares how do you get the front bumper off? Are those bolts or rivets?
Correct, this is the same kit that BTR had at SEMA.

Not sure if BTR used bolts or rivets but it would be much easier to use bolts for a quick and easy front bumper removal. You should be able to unbolt the front portion of the fender flare to remove it from the front bumper. I suggest taking the whole fender flare out to avoid damaging it during removal and re-installation of the front bumper.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts