Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning
i know a lot of Genesis coupe owners have the same issue, with the time the plastic cover turned foggy and we want to replace them with new lenses cover. i found a place but they don't have the genesis coupe plastic cover.

Hyundai Headlight Lens Cover Headlamp Plastic Lenses Covers Glass Replacement
http://www.headlight-headlamp.com/Hyundai-Headlight-Lens-Cover-Plastic-Shell-Lenses-Covers-Repair-Replacement.html

Did someone have a place where we can buy the plastic lenses cover only?
Best Regards

·
Advenio Pariter
3,851 Posts
I am not aware of lens-only parts for any car. The headlight is a sealed factory unit. You will need to use one of those headlight lens restoration kits. Mine are only a bit cloudy since my car is garaged so the exposure was at work in the parking lot only. We have an old honda that needs the restoration. Maybe somebody here can recommend a product as there are many out there.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I havent had to address the headlights on my 2014 coupe yet, but I have four other vehicles, including a 1996 Honda Civic whos headilights were positivly opaque. I went at them with Meguires plastic polish and a microfiber towel over tho course of several weeks and now their good as new . It might have gone quicker with a full blown kit, sanding and what not, but just the Meguires and abit of elbow grease and persistance totaly did the trick.

·
Premium Member
15,259 Posts
When you get it fixed, use clear bra on the headlights. 11 years, with no issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts