Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to do something to dress up the interior of my RSpec Red leather interior, Sorry for the lack of install pictures.
Pretty much just came as a pre sewn leather cover for the arm rest, I had to remove the old one that was glued down and coat the new one with glue stretch it around and use some office clips to hold down the edges after I made the top smooth and perfect. Patience is the key!
Let me know what you think!

·
Manitoba GenCoupe
220 Posts
That looks great!! Looks like it should be OEM! I likey.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Decided to do something to dress up the interior of my RSpec Red leather interior, Sorry for the lack of install pictures.
Pretty much just came as a pre sewn leather cover for the arm rest, I had to remove the old one that was glued down and coat the new one with glue stretch it around and use some office clips to hold down the edges after I made the top smooth and perfect. Patience is the key!
Looks great, I have a blue stitched one myself. You did a great job on the install!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I like the quality of the leather much more than factory also, i've done some things like headliners before but nothing where i had to stretch the material so much to make it perfect.

·
Registered
716 Posts
where did you buy that?...very nice...looks OEM....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
716 Posts
tks

·
Registered
716 Posts
just received the cover with the blue stitching.....what kind of glue did you use?....

·
I drive a V6
4,978 Posts
what does the OEM piece cost? The 2.0T track comes like this from the factory doesn't it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I used headliner and carpet adhesive, permatex i believe? Bright orange can got it at Autozone.

·
I <3 Boobs!
17,486 Posts
That looks clean as hell!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks really sharp!! Good job!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts