Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 3.8. Picture of interior is below. I want to switch the silver trim to the black 2011 trim. I am unable to confirm if any 2011s have AUTO AC but WITHOUT Nav like my 2010. Does anyone know?

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,119 Posts
I have a 2010 3.8. Picture of interior is below. I want to switch the silver trim to the black 2011 trim. I am unable to confirm if any 2011s have AUTO AC but WITHOUT Nav like my 2010. Does anyone know?

Thanks.
IIRC 2012 trim is black

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IIRC 2012 trim is black
Thanks AKGC - yes I think 2012 is black and 2011 is at least a darker gunmetal which would suffice - my question is really whether the configuration of non-nav + auto ac exists in those models or only on the 2010 coupes.

Thank you for any help you can give.

·
Premium Member
16,119 Posts
Thanks AKGC - yes I think 2012 is black and 2011 is at least a darker gunmetal which would suffice - my question is really whether the configuration of non-nav + auto ac exists in those models or only on the 2010 coupes.

Thank you for any help you can give.
Hard to fined with it being only used for 1 year. all the parts research shows only line art of it.

Found this on ebay. I believe the years on it are mislabled

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hard to fined with it being only used for 1 year. all the parts research shows only line art of it.

Found this on ebay. I believe the years on it are mislabled

Thanks AKGC,

That is super close to being what I need, but it looks like it does not have the correct hazard light / passenger air bag opening - probably because this is from a Korean model. Is there any way to tell from the OEM parts list if this configuration is offered in black? Would the dealer be able to tell more from the line art / description?

Thank you for your help!

·
Premium Member
16,119 Posts
Thanks AKGC,

That is super close to being what I need, but it looks like it does not have the correct hazard light / passenger air bag opening - probably because this is from a Korean model. Is there any way to tell from the OEM parts list if this configuration is offered in black? Would the dealer be able to tell more from the line art / description?

Thank you for your help!
do you have the trim piece out? Can probably find something off your part number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts