Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think i've seen a blue GC with bronze rims here in the forum. Anyone has them? I'd love to see it. Thanks!

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
I have the bronze rims in my basement but I can't put them on because the car is in storage. But yes, I have a blue Genesis with bronze rims... U just have to wait ;)

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
^ and if you look really closely.... you still can't see what color of wheels are on the car. :rofl:
lol good eye. Wrong time of day for that video to see what color rims are on that car. They look black :dunno:

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the bronze rims in my basement but I can't put them on because the car is in storage. But yes, I have a blue Genesis with bronze rims... U just have to wait ;)
Okay... i hate waiting...:(

^ and if you look really closely.... you still can't see what color of wheels are on the car. :rofl:
+1 only at the beginning but you still can't appreciate it. I wanna see a nice pic of it. I reckon it looks good.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Okay... i hate waiting...:(
Ur telling me u hate waiting? I can only stare at the rims at the moment, which I'm dying to see what they look like on the car. I have yet to see myself what bronze rims look like on a blue Genesis. I still have to wait until Continental Tires are done making my rubbers. :(

·
RedBull1
1,482 Posts
should give you somewhat of an idea. not the best but you get the picture. i can do stills too if you want. let me know

[/IMG]

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^Wow! You photoshopped a running shot? Nice work man! Ya stills would do more justice but i like what i see. Thanks man!

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts
Ya know, that bronze on blue actually looks pretty good. It's a nice and subtle way to add some color to the rims.

I Photoshopped one of your other images for fun :D

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
That's y I jumped on it because no one has

·
RedBull1
1,482 Posts
i agree. i love the look. almost jumped on it at the get go when i got my car but ended up staying black because my car may not be blue for too much longer ;)

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts
i agree. i love the look. almost jumped on it at the get go when i got my car but ended up staying black because my car may not be blue for too much longer ;)
:eek: Do you mean like a full body color respray to your existing car or do you plan on trading it in for a new model with a different color?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts