Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to Lower my car. I was told that Riaction coilovers are high end performance coilovers and are priced cheaper than their competition. not to mention they offer true rear coilovers. Does anyone here have them on their car?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't. You may want to look into ISC. I have a full race setup with them. They have a 5 year warranty which I believe is the longest out there. Could be wrong though. I love the brand. If your set on your pick jump in head first.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't. You may want to look into ISC. I have a full race setup with them. They have a 5 year warranty which I believe is the longest out there. Could be wrong though. I love the brand. If your set on your pick jump in head first.
Thanks, I ended up purchasing a set of Riactions after contacting them. They offered me a sponsorship price that I couldn't refuse. 2 year warranty and I live 25 minutes away so I thought it's worth a shot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks, I ended up purchasing a set of Riactions after contacting them. They offered me a sponsorship price that I couldn't refuse. 2 year warranty and I live 25 minutes away so I thought it's worth a shot.
Hey, I was wondering what your experience was with these coils? I've been looking at them for a while now and want to make the switch over to "True" rear coils.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Worth every penny bro.. everything from the quality of the coils to the customer service I got from the Techs. The ride quality is awesome man. kdmproject.com has them on sale right now..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Awesome, I've seen them on Gctuner and they got a 20% coupon too. Thanks for the quick reply, I might just pull the trigger this week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No. They work with stock ones. For some reason the cheaper brands include endlinks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Okay thanks, weird how there's no instructions either. Also I messaged someone from Riaction and they claimed they do come with endlinks, which is why I was asking you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts