Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know or can find a list of cars that fit the same size wheels (such as same lug pattern) that will fit the gen coupe? for example, if wheels off a g35 or other cars will fit the gen coupe. thanks

·
Projekt Soju
993 Posts
anything with a bolt pattern of 5x114.3

·
British Oreo.
944 Posts
Infiniti G35/37
Nissan 350/370Z
Tiburon (I will kick your car in the nutsack if you do this. And by nutsack, I don't know what part of a car the nutsack is. But I'll do it.

·
Registered
620 Posts
as previously stated, all the G wheels should fit. I'm personally looking for a set of the Rays wheels that came on the G35 S coupe right now. light as hell (19lbs F 21lbs R), look pretty sweet, and dirt cheap considering they're rays. I'm amazed that i haven't seen more people on here run these

·
<WARNING:NSFW!>
2,076 Posts
Ford mistake wheels crown Victoria any domestic 5x4.5 import 5x114.3. Every car I have owned have the same bolt pattern oddly enough...

·
Registered
437 Posts
i got aftermarket non-staggered rims from EVO X, mounted staggered tires tho..
direct fit, i even used the same hub-ring, since Mitsubishi and Mazda has the
same center hub diameter as hyundai...

·
Registered
274 Posts
For any wheel, not just OEM's you'll need/want

5x114 pattern
Width and Diamter to clear suspension and brakes
Hub's large enough to clear brembos (if you have em)
Decent offsets
Correct centbore
*Hub Centric Rings to for the center bore if they are larger.
*Some wheels wont fit if the center bore is too small, you might have to get the center bore enlarged
*some wheels might need the lug holes enlarged as well

·
Registered
146 Posts
there are quite a bit of wheels from other cars with the same bolt pattern that will fit. If the wheel doesn't fit properly you'll need a center ring for it to sit properly. If the bolts are too short, you would need to get spacers with longer bolts. If the lug is too thick and won't screw down all the way you will need to find a thinner lug with same thread pattern. If the rim doesn't clear your brakes, you will need a different offset.

The best way is to put them on your car first and see if any of those problems arise before you purchase anything.

·
Registered
102 Posts
+1 Mazda wheels, some of the later 19"s are very nice with hyper finishes, RX8 and MX5, and some earlier models as well ran 19s, the Speeds and RX8. Centercap is smaller unfortunately, but those can be sanded or left off...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts