Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey RMR
Do you have any way of replicating the front bumper on the RM 460 car? And if not... Can I buy yours? :p it's by far the nicest looking aftermarket bumper out there!

·
Registered
143 Posts
RMR currently offers the front bumper with the carbon lip for $700 made to order. We hope in the coming weeks to have true cost with images and details up on the site.

AJ
RMR

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RMR currently offers the front bumper with the carbon lip for $700 made to order. We hope in the coming weeks to have true cost with images and details up on the site.

AJ
RMR
Now I am so glad I waited! Let me know when you have everything sorted:D

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey AJ
Just saw the bumper appear on you're website... looks like you have made an upper grill into it as well? The main draw for me to the RM460 was the fact that it had no upper grill (Im running a CAI so dont really need it :)

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
If you can get them made to look like that ^^ . . I'm in with ya!

·
Registered
28 Posts
We have not made these, because they were originally made to feed air into the new mid mounted engine. They replace the factory quarter window. If you were to put these on your car the air would flow directly into the rear seat area and would be extremely loud on the freeway. You would also encounter quite a bit of road dust in your car as well. :(

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
is there away to make them kinda like how the mustangs have there? i dont need it funtional i just like the look n maybe put some air slot in the back so it goes threw it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Question on your cf grille, how does it attach to the vehicle? Looking at the pictures on your website it doesn't show it using the factory bolt holes.

·
Registered
280 Posts
why would you want those non-functioning side louvers? they would just catch the wind and create alot of drag? only reason you would need one is if your mid or rear engine

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Grimmy,
The grille attaches using the factory hardware, it is a direct replacement. Should take you approx.45 minutes to install at most.

·
Registered
28 Posts
1badgenesis- The only issue you would have is that you would loose your rear quarter windows. When we made these, they were a direct replacement for that part.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Grimmy,
The grille attaches using the factory hardware, it is a direct replacement. Should take you approx.45 minutes to install at most.
Thank you for the response, I'll order one later this weekend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts