Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not anal, but I keep Genny (2015 R-spec, 7,600 miles) covered and looking new. Sunday I took a short up the country - to donate blood, no less. I drive by Cletus on his Kubota tractor/mower cutting his grass. He has the guard/chute bungeed up. Just as I pass him he hits rocks and Bam! a shower hits my hood and front quarter panel. I pulled into his driveway and examined the damage. Chips on the hood and QP, some down to the metal. Cletus comes up to me and says "Did it scratch 'er?" Then the mrs comes out and tells him to stop talking to me. She starts saying there is no way to know that the damage wasn't already there and I just decided to blame him. Meanwhile, Cletus takes the bungee cord off the tractor, puts the guard/chute back down and continues mowing his yard.

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Sorry, I feel your pain, for what its worth I have $900 worth of clear bra on my 14 ultimate in black and i still get rock chips. Ive used Dr Color chip, it works pretty good, it wont make them dissapear compleatly but it does help a lot.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I kinda got hosed on the price, but they did do a flawless job and provided a loaner vehicle so mabey not so bad. I still get marks from rocks in the clear bra and in the paint where its not covered.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I'm not anal, but I keep Genny (2015 R-spec, 7,600 miles) covered and looking new. Sunday I took a short up the country - to donate blood, no less. I drive by Cletus on his Kubota tractor/mower cutting his grass. He has the guard/chute bungeed up. Just as I pass him he hits rocks and Bam! a shower hits my hood and front quarter panel. I pulled into his driveway and examined the damage. Chips on the hood and QP, some down to the metal. Cletus comes up to me and says "Did it scratch 'er?" Then the mrs comes out and tells him to stop talking to me. She starts saying there is no way to know that the damage wasn't already there and I just decided to blame him. Meanwhile, Cletus takes the bungee cord off the tractor, puts the guard/chute back down and continues mowing his yard.

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!
You could get a lawyer and send them a letter of intent,let their homeowners insurance pay for their neglegence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts