Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just got 2013 genesis coupe and im looking to get rohona rc10's im getting 20x9 in front and 20x10 in rear but not sure what offset to get would 25 mm be good all the way around looking for a flush set up also gonna be putting cx v2 coilovers on it pretty soon should i wait to put those on until i get the rims

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts
Coilovers first then rims or both at same time. +22 is a good fitment but a little to conservative for me, I like it aggressive more personality.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was looking for more aggressive to but the shop in my area(chicago) has these offsets with tires for 1900 cant really beat that atleast i dont think

·
Registered
638 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I love those rims. Give us some pics when installed pleeeeaase.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol will do its gonna be a couple months but ill post em gotta save that money up cause im gonna get rims and coils at same time

·
Registered
52 Posts
Lol will do its gonna be a couple months but ill post em gotta save that money up cause im gonna get rims and coils at same time
That's called doing it right. What color is the car and which finish are you getting on the rims?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cars red and ik thinking the machined black would look pretty nice

·
Hyundai Aftermarket
1,468 Posts
Invision Automotion carries Rohana. Wheel/Tire packages are iffy... You can get $400 tires or you can get $800 tires. The packages typically have the cheaper option.
20 Inch
I'd rather buy the wheels and then select the tires I want.

·
Ex-DSMer
3,611 Posts
Dangit, don't spoon feed him. :p

FWIW, the OP needs to check availability of sizing and corresponding offsets. I had hoped to get the first set, but tax season put a damper on that.

·
Hyundai Aftermarket
1,468 Posts
I've been spoon feeding a lot of people today. Slow day at work.
I almost looked for a silver spoon jpg on the last thread I posted in, lol

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
...also gonna be putting cx v2 coilovers on it pretty soon should i wait to put those on until i get the rims
Please don't... Buying any CX Racing is just supporting cheap knock off parts from a company that doesn't stand behind their products.

Megan, Tein, Stance, D2, etc... There are tons of options available that are actually good products.

·
Ex-DSMer
3,611 Posts
I hate to say it, but I'll bet the CXs come out of one of the two major Taiwanese factories that make the 4 major Taiwanese brands. :(

Maybe we can find an honest vendor to confirm...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Megans r a little cheaper but guy from import shark said the cx go lower and ride better then megans do can anyone confirm

·
Hyundai Aftermarket
1,468 Posts
Megan go plenty low. As do BC Racing. I would buy from Invision Automotion along with the wheels, they may get you a package price.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ill have to call and see. What they can do for me amy one else have any good reviews on invision

1 - 20 of 25 Posts