Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my rrm cf two gauge pillar pod and matching cf passenger a pillar. They are riveted on so I will need your oem a pillars in return as well. I sm Also selling my Prosport digital boost and sideband gauges. Everything is in near new condition.

RRM CF pillars-200+ shipping (SOLD)
Prosport gauges- 225 + shipping (SOLD)

Buy the pillars and gauges and I'll do 400 + shipping.

New this cost 560 plus shipping.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
^[email protected] response.. (you need to add a disclaimer everytime you post interior pics)
Can you take a pcture from the headrest perspective? I've always had a hard time picturing how these sit from the drivers view.
I should have looked last Nov..

Dibs pending..

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Lol Yeah I think you need a disclaimer Jake, too many horny young newbs are going to get the wrong idea!

Great price on the pillers!

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^[email protected] response.. (you need to add a disclaimer everytime you post interior pics)
Can you take a pcture from the headrest perspective? I've always had a hard time picturing how these sit from the drivers view.
I should have looked last Nov..
Yeah I will do that when I get home.

·
NOU!
1,142 Posts
random post + free bump post
but
where did you buy the dil........ you know hahahaha
no one ever uses em anymore but i wanna bring back the fad :p
but everywhere i look i cant find it :(

·
Knows some stuff...
6,852 Posts
sath, until kamkaze can get around to it, this should give you an idea.

The gauges are different, but the CF pillar is the same.

Though they might not be 'head-on' enough for you, that is hard to get with my camera.

This is basically what my eyes see in video, I moved my head way back and right to try to get the camera to be where my head is. Though the camera is oboviusly looking down and not out at the road lol.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
random post + free bump post
but
where did you buy the dil........ you know hahahaha
no one ever uses em anymore but i wanna bring back the fad :p
but everywhere i look i cant find it :(
What do you mean you can't find them? Its not a fad that has vanished, they are all over the drifting sites, hell I think you can even buy them on ebay now. google bubble shift knob it will show you where to buy them.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Whatnot somewhat confirmed my concern..
I don't get why they mount the gauges so high, wouldn't they be better lower down by the dash?

You said they are currently riveted to your OEM A-pillars?

·
Currahee
148 Posts
Ill Take the gauges if satheian doesnt want to take the whole set. Is everything going to be included with the gauges tubing t adaptor electric sending cable O2 sensor and wireing harness for the O2 sensor???

·
Knows some stuff...
6,852 Posts
Too high? They are perfect IMO. Any lower and the steering wheel gets in the way, and higher and you need to look up. It is right in your peripheral vision (left side) when looking at the road. Unless you are 4'6" lol.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I am 5'6" and they are in the perfect line of sight, I barely take my eyes off the road to see them.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ill Take the gauges if satheian doesnt want to take the whole set. Is everything going to be included with the gauges tubing t adaptor electric sending cable O2 sensor and wireing harness for the O2 sensor???
Everything will be included to install both gauges, but I might have a buyer for the whole set. I will let you know asap.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You have a pm sir.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Well Kam and I are the same height so I guess I'll trust his opinion, I really wish I would have sat in your seat and looked at them! Lol

Oh, and I have gauges already.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Yes, interested.. not committed yet, trying to buy too much at once right now, sorry for being unclear.
I have loose gauges bouncing around in the glovebox right now.. :/

I need a mounting solution.. lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts