Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Boost Addicted
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as far as I can remember (never really noticed)...running lights dont dim the interior lights do they? I just put LEDs on my headlights and now my running lights (which is what I spliced into) make my interior lights dim. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

Couldn't find anything with search...and it's just sort of annoying me heh

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Your running lights do not affect your interior lights. I hope you didn't replace your halogen bulb for your low beam in your headlight with a LED. You won't be be able to see anything lol.

·
Boost Addicted
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No no...just spliced in a row of leds on the bottom of the headlight into my running lights...but when I turn the running lights on now my interior dims as if I turned the headlights on :/

Never payed attention before doing the leds...so can't remember if the running lights always did that or not...but I believe they didn't. I don't know why they would suddenly be doing it unless a fuse somewhere can't handle the meesly leds draining more power?

·
Boost Addicted
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Btw, if this is better in another thread just go ahead and move it...but I figured interior would work :/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts