Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
S/T BNIB CNT Racing QUAD exhaust $200 local pick up

I have change of plans so its for sale or trade. Still in box, local pick up prefered or meet half way with in reasonable distance since the item is pretty cheap and shipping will be in the $60-$70 range.

Asking $265.00 inc. shipping or will to trade for GC 18" wheels , tires, suspension parts, or other type of upgrades.

here is link regarding this catback.
http://www.gencoupe.com/3-8-v6/38583-cnt-exhaust.html
http://www.gencoupe.com/2-0t/51752-cnt-racing.html

now here is the money shots

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
What kinda 18"s you want? Oem or aftermarket?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
prefer OEM but I am open , like to get them with OEM tires it on if possible.LOL
location NW Austin. :)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump with more photos , as u can see ...this could be used as mid pipe replacement. I noticed a shipping damage on the Y- pipe and took a photo of the dent.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump with additional optional trade for cost labor for installing system upgrade headers on 3.8 A/T.:)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump!:)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
U trying to go with a true dual now!!? Free bump! :)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
U trying to go with a true dual now!!? Free bump! :)
I also have 7ism true dual racing that I bought few weeks ago sitting in my garage , maybe I use it next year ...:)

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
I also have 7ism true dual racing that I bought few weeks ago sitting in my garage , maybe I use it next year ...:)
Y wait!!? Slap it up there with the headers u gonna do performance do everything at once so u can feel the most power gain! Just saying

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Hhmm that sounds nice see I'm thinking I want something like that but true dual two of then tips

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
only true dual system I seen with these tips are made by Greddy, most GC owners did not like it because they want quad tips.:)

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Yeah and now everybody and their mother has them I think turboxs (I think that's the brand) is making something like that as well I might get em idk

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
NOT SOLD:)..EDIT refunded money to buyer for fittment issues with OEM muffler.

thanks

John

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i am positive that the midpipe can not be used with any axle back. and that the axle back cant be used with the stock midpipe. i can bet money on that.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.