Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

261 - 280 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey guys, in the military but originally from the Ogden area. I may or may not move back to the SLC area when I part ways, just wanted to say I'm glad you guys have something going if I do indeed return

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Yeah. We have a facebook group too. I'm in the military stationed here, but everyone else is local.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
350 Posts
bump ??? lol

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Guessing you are the guy with the request for the facebook group. I went in and accepted. Welcome to the group. You get a Gen yet or doing research?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Nice, welcome to the group. Chevk us out on FB. Most communication is done there

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

·
Like a Boss
32 Posts
Auto base, wish it was a manual but it was a good deal so screw it. I got annoyed with my manual gt tibby and never had paddle shifters before so that's fun, kinda lol

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I have a base a/t as well, but 2010. I've done almost everything you can do, performance wise, short of building the motor and transmission.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Is this your DD?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Might I suggest to be safe, SRI over CAI being that we're Utahans

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I plan on swapping to either the k&n and then gettin an injen filter or getting the synapse engineering sri. Other than that, I'm fully bolted, some PnP work, bigger injectors and turbo and custom tune.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Heat shield on turbo application is just eh....its so hot that I dont think it really matters on a DD. But maybe I am wrong

·
Registered
350 Posts
Noone is sfr tuned yet, me and grail are both custom tuned by btr and travis is using prw reflash

·
Registered
350 Posts
Did r2c make a SRI for 2.0t?

261 - 280 of 292 Posts