Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Modified 3.8 Track F/S!
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
San Antonio Gencoupe Meet:
Meet for Mexican food, photos and cruising.

Saturday February 19th (Rain Date Sunday February 20th)
1. MKGenesis + Alex
2. Zero
3. Gencoupe2011
4. Show-Bee
5.AFAVELA (bringing the photographer)
6. GeneseXangeL

·
Modified 3.8 Track F/S!
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok so what is the best Mexican Place in San Antonio and is a fair distance for everyone?

·
Registered
208 Posts
well i got no good news. my friends that was going taking the pictures.will not be able to make it she has another shoot already schedule. :( so i guess we need to find somebody else.

·
Registered
526 Posts
boo no photos? lol well if not then there is always next time.
good mexican food............... nothing really comes to mind. nothing sticks out to me. i see we name some places and see if anyone has ate there. for sure papasitos is a no go for me. just bad experience i guess.

·
Registered
208 Posts
yeah i know kinda sucks. but we can do a two day thing and can take pics on sunday???
yeah i dont know any places in SA i just now there a crap load of them.

·
Show-Bee
94 Posts
It doesn't HAVE to be mexican food.

Why dont we just throw some good ideas out there?

I dont know about you guys.. But i could really grub down on some P.F. Changs :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
yeah we choose Mexican cause MKGenesis decided. We can eat something different next time :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
okay... so i'm going to have to out this meet. I will be TDY to San Angelo for 6 weeks starting February 18th. Some school I have to attend due to Military. =\

·
Modified 3.8 Track F/S!
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It doesn't HAVE to be mexican food.

Why dont we just throw some good ideas out there?

I dont know about you guys.. But i could really grub down on some P.F. Changs :)
No PF Chang is a good idea. I've never eaten there before.

Also my camera is pretty good. Its 12.1 megapixel with a Carl Zeiss lens. I am told that is really good lol. Alex can take photos and HD videos. He usually does at meets.

Does anybody know how to add music to video? I want to make a sweet gencoupe video of our meet-everyone driving and add music. Every time I hear a sick track I am like that is the one I want to use lol.

GeneseXangeL that really sucks you can't come! We could make it the 12th but not sure if that will interfere with anyone's Vday plans.

·
Registered
769 Posts
pf changs which one there is one like walking distance from my apt. but i wouldnt walk since it is a car meet lol just let me know which one its gonna be

·
Registered
526 Posts
well Genxs suggested Pericos in the stone oak area. he said food was descent and good amount of parking. P.F Changs soounds good too. just not in the Quarry.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I drove all the way down here from Idaho for a TDY... suppose ill come along for a meet :)
Throw me on the list please, ill try to attend if school doesn't interfere.

·
Modified 3.8 Track F/S!
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am moving back to NY so I won't be here for this meet. Hopefully someone steps up to the plate and takes over this meet :)

·
Registered
769 Posts
i think me and jt (zero) got the meet now....its sucks to hear that ur going back so soon but i hope all goes well on the move back up

·
Registered
526 Posts
alright so i heard they are having a lil track event on the 19th at Harris Hill in San Marcos. parking is tight but would be fun to go and watch some ppl go around the track a few times. it starts around 9 in the morning to about 3-4pm.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts