Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

San Antonio Meet Saturday February 19th

3K views 41 replies 11 participants last post by  gencoupe2011 
#1 ·
San Antonio Gencoupe Meet:
Meet for Mexican food, photos and cruising.

Saturday February 19th (Rain Date Sunday February 20th)
1. MKGenesis + Alex
2. Zero
3. Gencoupe2011
4. Show-Bee
5.AFAVELA (bringing the photographer)
6. GeneseXangeL

#2 ·
Ok so what is the best Mexican Place in San Antonio and is a fair distance for everyone?

#4 ·
well i got no good news. my friends that was going taking the pictures.will not be able to make it she has another shoot already schedule. :( so i guess we need to find somebody else.

#5 ·
boo no photos? lol well if not then there is always next time.
good mexican food............... nothing really comes to mind. nothing sticks out to me. i see we name some places and see if anyone has ate there. for sure papasitos is a no go for me. just bad experience i guess.

#6 ·
yeah i know kinda sucks. but we can do a two day thing and can take pics on sunday???
yeah i dont know any places in SA i just now there a crap load of them.

#12 ·
No PF Chang is a good idea. I've never eaten there before.

Also my camera is pretty good. Its 12.1 megapixel with a Carl Zeiss lens. I am told that is really good lol. Alex can take photos and HD videos. He usually does at meets.

Does anybody know how to add music to video? I want to make a sweet gencoupe video of our meet-everyone driving and add music. Every time I hear a sick track I am like that is the one I want to use lol.

GeneseXangeL that really sucks you can't come! We could make it the 12th but not sure if that will interfere with anyone's Vday plans.

#10 ·
okay... so i'm going to have to out this meet. I will be TDY to San Angelo for 6 weeks starting February 18th. Some school I have to attend due to Military. =\

#18 ·
I am moving back to NY so I won't be here for this meet. Hopefully someone steps up to the plate and takes over this meet :)

#26 ·
so i was think about moving this to the 20th around 12. simply because AFAVElA can bring his Sancha. lol jk his photographer.

so lets get a recount of who is down to go, also if you know anyone who is going. Like Maverick, his buddy, Kel O tron and his nieghbor, Genxs, Buccaneer, etc.

1. Zero

#29 ·
so i was think about moving this to the 20th around 12. simply because AFAVELA can bring his Sancha. lol jk his photographer.

hahaha i see u call me out :rofl::rofl: but let me ask her if shes free :dunno::dunno:

#28 ·
count me in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.